shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Hudson Hawk!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhhh, everything gorgeous!! Thank for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

icekid

Ideal_Rock
HH- What beautiful photos. You two look so happy. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!! I just love the whole look, feel, aesthetic, the joy and love on your faces....Congratulations, Hudson Hawk and DH!
:) :)

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Great pics...thanks for sharing.

Hudson.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hudson Hawk,

Congratulations!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. HH,

I really could go on and on about how incredibly beautiful you are! I love your gown. It is so original and the pleats are TDF! I''m so happy that you had such a wonderful day. Carry that good feeling with you wherever you go.
2.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
HH,
All I see in those pictures is a gorgeous couple enjoying their special day.

If you don''t have anything nice to say (especially about someone''s wedding pictures), then don''t say anything at all.
And I would say that to any and every poster who thought that a snarky comment was appropriate or funny to make in someone else''s wedding thread.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Hudson - what a gorgeous, gorgeous day! You must be so happy.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Sometimes I can''t remember which threads I commented on and which I didn''t, but I just looked through your pictures again and felt compelled to comment: Hudson, you looked beautiful and so did your husband! I love your dress and everything seems like it was so beautiful. Congratulations again!
1.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
well, i KNOW i''ve commented on this thread before, but there''s more to say!! :)

i love that photo of you dancing with your dad. that looks like such a special memory. and the look on Mr H''s face when he''s standing out the front of the church is just precious!

and that photo of your dress hanging on the coat hanger is...is...well, dayum, girl! what a DRESS!!

your wedding was all class, HH, and ican''t remember seeing wedding photos that looked more romantic.

i''m so happy for you! congratulations on - not only being Mrs HH now - but also in arranging what looks to be a stunning event that i''m sure all your guests truly enjoyed!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hudson, such a gorgeous couple!!! Your dress is so gorgeous; loved your pics. Many congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mrs. HH!! You look so beautiful on your special day! You and your husband make a lovely couple!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, HH!! You are absolutely STUNNING!! Your dress!
30.gif
And those shoes
30.gif
30.gif
! I love how happy and glowy you look in all your pictures!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Kama!! And thank you everyone else as well. Pro pics should be here next week!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics! Congrats, HH, you were a beautiful bride!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been gone so much in July that I am waaay behind catching up on all the summer wedding photos!!!

You were absolutely gorgeous, Mrs. HH!!! I can''t wait to see your pro pics!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I must have missed these because I was on my honeymoon-I''m so glad the thread got bumped! Your dress is seriously GORGEOUS! I don''t think I had seen it at all yet! And you looked beautiful-I love your hair and make up and the dress is perfect on you! Congratulations HH!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL HH! I was MIA recently and missed all this...what a gorgeous bride you were, everything looks amazing.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Totally missed this thread - so glad it got bumped! Congrats on your marriage, HH
36.gif
You looked absolutely beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results