shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Frances

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
As you can see, I have been very busy these last few weeks. I had been talking with a breeder of Brussels Griffons for over a month, and visited them in Pennsylvania before I managed to convince them trhat mine would be the right home for the only smooth coat BG they had ever had. Frances was 15 1/2 weeks by the time I got to take her home. That was three weeks ago. The first day she was very suspicious, and threw up twice in the car. By the end of the second day she was really liking it in the loft, but scared of all the noise and legs on the street. Now she barks, and plays with the other dogs. We got to a dog run in Hudson River Park that is very clean, has a fountain/pool, and lots of nice dogs. She plays with everyone; Borzoi, Pit Bull, she has no fear. She runs around fast as lightning. I've even been doing some cooking now there is someone to cook for. On easter she had leg of lamb of god that takes away the sins of the world. Alas, it didnt work.
diamondplateFrances.jpg FrancesCenterfold.jpg FrancesDragon.jpg FrancesStick.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWWWWW! Frances is Ador.A.Ble. Congratulations on the new addition!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
As you can see, I have been very busy these last few weeks. I had been talking with a breeder of Brussels Griffons for over a month, and visited them in Pennsylvania before I managed to convince them trhat mine would be the right home for the only smooth coat BG they had ever had. Frances was 15 1/2 weeks by the time I got to take her home. That was three weeks ago. The first day she was very suspicious, and threw up twice in the car. By the end of the second day she was really liking it in the loft, but scared of all the noise and legs on the street. Now she barks, and plays with the other dogs. We got to a dog run in Hudson River Park that is very clean, has a fountain/pool, and lots of nice dogs. She plays with everyone; Borzoi, Pit Bull, she has no fear. She runs around fast as lightning. I've even been doing some cooking now there is someone to cook for. On easter she had leg of lamb of god that takes away the sins of the world. Alas, it didnt work.
diamondplateFrances.jpg FrancesCenterfold.jpg FrancesDragon.jpg FrancesStick.jpg

FrancesPortrait.jpg FrancesTongue.jpg anappleaday.jpg FrancesElevator.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
FrancesHat.jpg FrancesSleepinginabag.jpg Francesandhershadow.jpg thatbetterbeforme.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frances :lol::lol::lol:those eyes!!!!!!! That face:razz::lol-2:! Those poses:lol: - life is sure tough for this cutie pie!!!!:lol-2:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad I clicked on this I thought it was going to be a ring ::)

She is so so so so cute!

I have to go back now to your post and read more but just needed to say. So cute! :love:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Cute!

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh. So adorable!

E B

Ideal_Rock
She is ADORABLE. :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a lovely dog and a beautiful name.. congratulations... and as to the lamb of god? we just got to keep on doing.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaaaaaaadorable. Congrats on the new family member.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Ridiculously cute! Were you specifically looking for a smooth-coat BG? If so, why?

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations VL! She's absolutely adorable :love:. Look at that lovable little squishy face. I'm glad you've opened your home and heart to another furbaby.

Careful with the bling around Frances. She might decide she wants to wear or eat some of your gems (I have firsthand experience with this). Is the gemstone in the pic (assume it's a spinel) for her collar?

I've been smitten with Brussels Griffons ever since I saw the movie As Good as it Gets.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with SMC, ridiculously cute. The photos are amazing. I especially like the one with the tongue. I can't resist a dog and a puppy, oh forget it! I even like their sharp bitey little teeth. I love the name Frances!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't believe you got a cute doggy and a pretty gemstone in the same photo! Brilliant!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
France's is adorable in name and bites little teefies :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute dog, thanks for sharing.
DK :love:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I'm so in love!! I have always thought this breed was incredibly cute, one of my very favorites - I must admit that I'm really quite jealous, but SO happy for you!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She's just like a cuter version of Gizmo from Gremlins - too cute!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Scalawags. :love::wavey::appl:

cheers--Sharon

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You so deserve a warm, cuddly, loving buddy.:dance: That is a big name to grow into, and she looks like she has more than enough personality to do so. Is there a story behind the name?

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.my.goodness! You're killing me! Frances is so adorable!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So stinkin' cute! I am so happy for you and for Frances. Nothing like the needs and wants of a puppy to keep you on your toes. Enjoy and thanks for sharing her pictures!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Aww.. she's super cute! I love the little frown :love:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh man! That's about the cutest dog ever. Happy for you VL!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ermagherd, Frances is delightful! so cute and looks like a cheeky wee monkey.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is just beautiful, VL. And a blessing. Thank you for sharing. I hope she becomes a Pricescope regular!

Deb :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is just beautiful, VL. And a blessing. Thank you for sharing. I hope she becomes a Pricescope regular!

Deb :wavey:

This!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was so hoping this was going to be a puppy announcement. Francis is beautiful!!!! That face couldn't possibly get any cuter. Thanks for sharing this little bundle of joy. Please post more pictures of her.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, what a cutie. I hadn't hear of that breed before seeing your post. Looks like you two are having a blast together!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results