shape
carat
color
clarity

introducing and saying good-bye to Miss Sparklie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I would finally try to post this-before she is gone. Miss Sparklie is a 1.7 J VS2 ACA. She is very soon going to be traded-in for a 2.57 I VS2
from BrianGavindiamonds. If anyone is looking for a beautiful stone-she is available! I hope this picture thing works! If not one of my kids will have to help!
So lame, but alas, so true.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my,, your upgrade is sure going to be a dazzler.... BTW... how funny I was talking to Lesley the other day about some diamonds and trying to see what their prices were at and she mentioned that a 1.7 would be coming soon....hmmm could this be yours?
31.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
okay the pic didnt post- stand by

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It very well could be. It is a gorgeous stone and I love it. I am going to have a hard time giving it up. But unfortunately, I really dont want to pay for the
whole cost of a new stone, so I guess I am going to have to. So sad. Dang, if my son would just get home from the gym, I could post the pics

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok I am plying the boy with food and he is making adjustments-something i zoom- or some nonsense-hang on

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here it is!

manolanerma.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here it is

manolamameras.jpeg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miss Sparklie, Her 5 babies, and 22 grandbabies!

mimolaternipema.JPEG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With one more friend!

lalcomamernana.JPEG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another one of mine..

Nalamanomera.JPEG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one for tonight...ALL the girls!

manolalamera.JPEG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks to my son! What a pain in the butt! Can I say that on here? I would never be able to jump thru all the hoops myself! LOL

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 12:37:56 AM
Author: luv2sparkle
thanks to my son! What a pain in the butt! Can I say that on here? I would never be able to jump thru all the hoops myself! LOL

You make me laugh! Congrats on the upgrade. That is some jump in size. Woweee!! How will you set it?

Can''t wait to see it. The stones coming out of BGD look phenomenal.
36.gif
36.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Love your rings just beautiful! That is a big upgrade, I would love to upgrade to 1.7 from 1.15. Can''t wait to see the pics when your new baby comes
30.gif
35.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 12:23:50 AM
Author: luv2sparkle
With one more friend!
Miss Sparklie is gorgeous! Can''t wait to see your upgrade.

Tell us more about that lovely rose gold halo ring? It looks sooo purdy!
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That will be quite an upgrade - congrats! Can''t wait to hear all about it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, your stone is gorgeous! Always hard to say goodbye, but Hellllooo 2.57!
Pics when you get the new Miss Sparklie!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
What a very sweet thread! It was lovely to see your 1.7. I wish her bon voyage and look forward to the new arrival.

35.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ladies! My current setting is a w-prong. Brian is going to see what he can do to adapt or replace the head for the new stone. No guarantees though.
It was always supposed to be a temporary setting until I could decide if I wanted to upgrade over 2 ct. or not. I had cleaned my rings before I took pictures but
the rings all still looked dirty and had spots. The pics dont do them justice!

The pink lemonade ring is by Martin Flyer. I have only had it a few months but it has quite a story. I bought it from Signed Pieces in Jan. after drooling all over
my keyboard for at least a month. It was on hold for someone, so I had to wait until they decided they didnt want it. That took over a week. Then when I got
it home, I took it to a very high end jeweler in my area for sizing. I had made an appointment with a ps appraiser. The jeweler told me they had a ags certified
appraiser on site. Anyway, they talked me into taking the center stone out to weigh it, assuring me it could be done without damaging the integrity of the
setting. They totally messed up the entire head of the ring. Every time I got it back from them it was worse. Finally, I called Martin Flyer in New York, told them
the story and asked them if they could fix it. They recast the ring completely and the jeweler paid the 1770. cost. Martin Flyer had it six weeks. Then I got
it back and found the jeweler hadnt even done the sizing accurately!

Anyway, it is a 1.21 radiant fancy light yellow, with 10 pts. pink diamonds and 60.pts round pave. Its platinum, rose and yellow gold.

The eternity band also is from Signed pieces and is 2.32 F-G VS stones size 7
The five stone came from (gasp!) Costco. The stones are actually pretty good with 4 out of 5 having perfect arrows!

I will try to wait some time before getting a new setting. I will either do a Kelege or have Brian make the setting. I went to a tacori show and got a custom quote
from Tacori to combine the head of the 2628 with the band of another ring and they came back with a quote of 22,660.! Humm..... Let me think...... I think I''ll
take a pass! What a ridiculous price. The 2628 is about 6000. The other ring was about 14K max and the traps went up to 50. pts each. It was like the cost of
both rings plus a couple thousand on top of it!

Thanks for your replies. It''s only taken me a year to get these posted!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOW!!! You''ve got some BLING!!! I love the five babies and 22 grandbabies! How gorgeous!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a gorgeous collection. I can''t wait to see your new ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparke - I only WISH my kids would help me post!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I think my sparkly needs a family too. I Love your collection and cannot wait to see how your HOH of the family (head of household) grows!!!

36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Miss Sparklie is stunning, but what a nice size jump you''re about to have. I bet you''ll be thrilled
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your rings are all beautiful. I love Miss Sparklie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results