shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing “Summer” my 2.78 vs2 I color ACA

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been dragging my feet upgrading because I didn’t want to give up, Libby, my 2.03 mrb..My husband finally told me to keep it to start an upgrade to get me to this size but a vs1 G color. I was so surprised how white she is....It will be a while before I can upgrade the color...but in the meantime I’m going to love Summer for the time we have together...Her last name Fling! :lol:

tenshix

Rough_Rock
I have been dragging my feet upgrading because I didn’t want to give up, Libby, my 2.03 mrb..My husband finally told me to keep it to start an upgrade to get me to this size but a vs1 G color. I was so surprised how white she is....It will be a while before I can upgrade the color...but in the meantime I’m going to love Summer for the time we have together...Her last name Fling! :lol:

Summer Fling is a beauty!! She’s so white! May I ask what color are the stones on your shared prong band? They seem to match perfectly. Is it the Tiffany Embrace band by any chance?

I also love the simple elegance of Summer’s ring setting. All of the prongs and proportions are so on point. Congratulations dear!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!

faintingfromdelight.gif

Hahaha love the name too. :love:
Welcome to PS Summer Fling

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Summer Fling is a beauty!! She’s so white! May I ask what color are the stones on your shared prong band? They seem to match perfectly. Is it the Tiffany Embrace band by any chance?

I also love the simple elegance of Summer’s ring setting. All of the prongs and proportions are so on point. Congratulations dear!

Thank you @tenshix! Yes..It’s a Tiffany Embrace half band. I wish it was a full eternity but I love it...I think they are F color but I would have to check the papers when I get home.
I bought the setting as a temporary one because I was set on upgrading the color even before getting it. It’s so much whiter then I expected. The setting is Whiteflash’s Valoria setting in 14k white gold. I didn’t want to spend too much...I’m even REALLY happy with the setting...

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone and great set. I love I color. I had a I color cushion and personally never bothered me. Always looked beautiful to me.
Is your wedding band shared prong?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @tenshix! Yes..It’s a Tiffany Embrace half band. I wish it was a full eternity but I love it...I think they are F color but I would have to check the papers when I get home.
I bought the setting as a temporary one because I was set on upgrading the color even before getting it. It’s so much whiter then I expected. The setting is Whiteflash’s Valoria setting in 14k white gold. I didn’t want to spend too much...I’m even REALLY happy with the setting...

I love the setting too. Swoopy and graceful. It's a delicious combo Joanne. You did good. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to hear your thoughts re your ACA Summer Fling vs Libby in terms of cut. Do you see a difference? If so what pops out at you? I know they are different in many ways but what I am curious about is the ACA cut noticeable compared to a non ACA?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats! She is beautiful!

tenshix

Rough_Rock

Honestly I couldn’t tell the difference in color between Summer and the Tiffany band. The setting is excellent.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your Summer Fling is a true beauty @Mamabean, she dances in your video! I think her size looks great on your hand. Love her name too!:lol: Congratulations! :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy You make me laugh so much! :lol:

Always happy to bring a smile to your face dear Joanne. I think by now you know my philosophy about life. I would rather be laughing than crying (and while we cannot control all situations we can control how we react and feel to them). Thank you for always bringing a smile to my face and good cheer to all situations.

You are a wonderful friend and partner in our blingy crimes. Haha.
And Bring on the Bling and Bling on girlfriend! ❤

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the setting too. Swoopy and graceful. :appl:

This. The setting is swoopy and cupcake-y! She looks perfect in there. I love the I color stone even though you’re going to upgrade to a G! I say enjoy all that precision faceting goodness and I also think this size is perfect on your hand! I am so happy for you and that you kept your kept your Libby.
Cheers to your Summer Fling 1E4CBCC0-6AB7-4AB5-B6DE-2811D6E513DC.gif

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! And that setting is amazing!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to hear your thoughts re your ACA Summer Fling vs Libby in terms of cut. Do you see a difference? If so what pops out at you? I know they are different in many ways but what I am curious about is the ACA cut noticeable compared to a non ACA?

To be absolutely honest @missy...The cut looks very similar to Libby and the studs I picked out for myself from Blue Nile..My studs are in the PS parameters and score well on the HCA..Libby is a little deep...so not perfectly in the PS standard of a perfect cut. I’ve had many appraisers over the years say it was one of the prettiest diamonds they ever saw...These were not mall appraisers either..I think there are diamonds out there that are just as pretty as an aca with a beautiful cut...but you would have to do so much research to find one. I went with Whiteflash because I know it’s the best cut...no second guessing...I lucked out with Libby...She’s a unicorn and she’s staying with me...:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the setting too. Swoopy and graceful. It's a delicious combo Joanne. You did good. :appl:

Thank you @missy! Our good friend @Slick1 helped me pick it out because I had decision paralysis....She did good!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To be absolutely honest @missy...The cut looks very similar to Libby and the studs I picked out for myself from Blue Nile..My studs are in the PS parameters and score well on the HCA..Libby is a little deep...so not perfectly in the PS standard of a perfect cut. I’ve had many appraisers over the years say it was one of the prettiest diamonds they ever saw...These were not mall appraisers either..I think there are diamonds out there that are just as pretty as an aca with a beautiful cut...but you would have to do so much research to find one. I went with Whiteflash because I know it’s the best cut...no second guessing...I lucked out with Libby...She’s a unicorn and she’s staying with me...:kiss2:

Libby and Summer are Majestic ❤

unicornsmajestic.gif

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone and great set. I love I color. I had a I color cushion and personally never bothered me. Always looked beautiful to me.
Is your wedding band shared prong?

Thank you @diamondsR4eVR! Yes..it’s the Tiffany Embrace half band.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I've been waiting to see your ACA ever since you mentioned you were getting one in a different thread. What a fabulous diamond and setting!! Thank you for the video - I love seeing these beautiful stones in action. I am constantly amazed by how white the super ideal diamonds look. And I love the Tiffany Embrace band. I have been considering it for my 20th anniversary gift, but I believe I am going in a different direction now. It is perfection paired with your gorgeous solitaire.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, your new ring is gorgeous! I too love that setting - it's the swoopy that gets us all!

Hard to think of an upgrade when something looks that beautiful but so nice to have it should you ever decide to use it.

ACA stones are just beautiful - so happy for you to have one!!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
So in love with your new solitaire! I saw that setting on Whiteflash a few days ago & wondered what it would look like “in real life.” It’s gorgeous! As is that diamond! Such a beautiful combination!

I love that your sweet husband wants you to have the best of both worlds ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Always happy to bring a smile to your face dear Joanne. I think by now you know my philosophy about life. I would rather be laughing than crying (and while we cannot control all situations we can control how we react and feel to them). Thank you for always bringing a smile to my face and good cheer to all situations.

You are a wonderful friend and partner in our blingy crimes. Haha.
And Bring on the Bling and Bling on girlfriend! ❤

Thank you @missy..❤️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Summer is absolutely beautiful @Mamabean! So classic, elegant, and sparkly :love: Really pretty setting too. Congratulations and enjoy your gorgeous new ring.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutly
6C8467FD-C62F-4A2E-BE2A-55AB5BBD721B.jpeg

I love the setting as well, it pairs perfectly with your Tiffany Embrace.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous summer fling...….....maybe she will extend into the Fall and Winter, lol. :kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean Summer Fling is absolutely gorgeous! Your ACA is quite a sparkler and looks perfect in that setting. Love your band as well.

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
AMAZING diamond and size! I love it.

Did you make any changes to the setting or is this how it comes? It is quite the perfect solitaire for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results