shape
carat
color
clarity

Interior redecorating -- hold my hand, help with ideas, share your interiors and experiences

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going hi-tech with keyless entry on the front door.

schlage encode.png

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Going hi-tech with keyless entry on the front door.

schlage encode.png

I would love to know if you end up liking this long term. My husband is thinking about doing this eventually.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll try to remember to update here. We've had these on a lot of airbnb places we've stayed so I'm figuring they hold up well. Schlage has a good reputation and reviews. I'm leery of things that can go wrong with battery operated and wifi stuff but if both of those fail, there's always a standard key to use.

inne

Shiny_Rock
I would love to know if you end up liking this long term. My husband is thinking about doing this eventually.

My parents have used keyless entries for over 20 years. I really dislike them and find them to be a hassle, especially if they automatically lock after x number of seconds, as some do. They always seem like a good idea and then I visit my parents and remember how they can be.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
It all looks great. I can't wait to see more-- love the rug!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arrrrgh, why is everything I like so expensive.

Fireplace surround. Found a lovely slab of soapstone that will cost around $3600 not including fabrication; found a tile with a pattern that kind of mimics flames and the cost is the same as for the soapstone. I have a few alternatives that are ok but.... Maybe if I give DH the fluttery eyelash treatment....

soapstone.jpg fireplace tile.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results