shape
carat
color
clarity

Intergem - Marlborough MA

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
So, November 12-14th Intergem comes to Marlborough, MA. I'd probably go Saturday the 13th but could possibly be talked into playing hooky on Friday. Any of you New England folks interested in going?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going. I may have to go on a Friday though. I have to recheck my schedule closer to the date.

-A

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd love to go on Saturday if I can. I'll have to check my calendar...

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
If you guys can make it on Saturday and would like to meet up, perhaps we can arrange things.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I don't think I have anything going on that day, so if I'm available, I'd love to go.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
NewEnglandLady said:
I don't think I have anything going on that day, so if I'm available, I'd love to go.

I hope you do go. It would be great to see you again.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
*bump* So, anyone else going? I'll probably arrive there around 11 or 11:30ish.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Kismet, my husband has an obligation during the day, which would normally be fine, but our dog is very ill and can't be left alone right now. I have an obligation in the evening, so I promised DH I'd watch the dog during the day if he'd watch him tomorrow evening. So sorry!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Bah - sorry I couldn't make this one - I was out of town, but I'll look forward to the next one!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
No worries. It wasn't near as much fun going solo but it didn't stop me from spending money.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results