shape
carat
color
clarity

Insurance Help for Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

juanpablo

Rough_Rock
Currently I''m looking for a "stand alone" insurance policy for my e-ring. I''ve been contacting many Chubb agents around my area, but they are stating that I''m unable to obtain insurance through them, since I have no need for homeowner''s insurance. Does anyone from PA know of insurance companies I could obtain a stand alone policy from? Thank you.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jewelers Mutual will sell you stand alone jewelry insurance.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
For Chubb, also try a) Total Dollar (search here for lots of hits) and b) Touchstone through Whiteflash

Also, some insurance otherwise do offer stand alone within them. State Farm is one...there are others.

jimmym

Rough_Rock
I live in PA and had the same issue. I found William Castro of Chubb out of NY he insures in PA as well without Chubb homeowners. 800-962-5659

juanpablo

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I knew about Jewelers Mutual, but they do not provide the cash out option. I would rather receive cash, than having my insurance provider replace the ring. Thanks. again.

Any others people know of? Thanks in advance.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Bill Castro equals Total Dollar.

I''m guessing between him and Touchstone, you can get Chubb.

Why don''t you try both and let us know what you learn?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results