shape
carat
color
clarity

INSANITY?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
has anyone tried the insanity workout dvd''s? the infomercial has me hooked in...just waiting to see if anyone else has tried it out. i like the fact that it looks very hard and energetic. i get bored with those slow pace trainers and workouts---yoga was too slow for me as was pilates....lol

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Same here, I plan to get it but haven''t yet. A friend has the P90X and so we said we''d swap off after we finish ours.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have friends who are doing Insanity. They say it''s kicking their rears. I''ve never tried it myself, though. I''m still a big Billy Blanks fan.
9.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
ok...i finally gave in and ordered it...i''ll keep ya posted

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
My co-worker met me at the gym on Sunday morning and showed me some moves. I''m still so sore that I''m having a hard time walking. I don''t consider myself to be totally out of shape but I haven''t been working out on a regular basis, so maybe that''s why. But it was a really hard workout and it kicked my butt! I orderd it yesterday. We should have an Insanity support thread where we post our progress, fit test numbers, etc. LOL That would keep me motivated.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i think an insanity support group is what i''m going to need. i was talking to a friend about it and she said its the hardest 1/2 hour of her life....lol...she hasn''t been able to try it since last week because she is so sore...lol

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 9:33:16 PM
Author: tradergirl
check this one out

http://www.toniquefitness.com/store.php

#1 is harder than any of the insanities
I have the tonique video and it kicked my BUTT! I have been using a polar heart rate monitor and this workout definitely beats everything else I have done so far. I would suggest starting with Sylvvia''s beginner video first
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results