shape
carat
color
clarity

Inquiry about HCA 1.6 FIC stone

qql_h

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

i came across a stone with the following spec. it has a HCA 1.6 score but categorized as FIC stone. Could you help me take a look at the spec
and share your opinion?

IMG_5200.jpeg

Reactions: AV_

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Full disclaimer that I'm not a diamond expert, but even though VS2 is generally a safe grade, may be worth it to ask your vendor about those clouds. Can you ask the place you're purchasing from if it's an eye clean diamond?

If you're able to drop the specs you're looking for here and a budget, the folks with much better searching powers than I may even be able to find a better option in some instances.

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
Are you okay with it facing up small? More like a well cut 2 carat. I personally would keep looking, unless the wearer is familiar with FICs and wants one.

qql_h

Rough_Rock
thanks a lot for the reply!
Are you okay with it facing up small? More like a well cut 2 carat. I personally would keep looking, unless the wearer is familiar with FICs and wants one.

thanks a lot for the reply. so besides it looks smaller than it should be, what other problems with FIC?
does it lack brilliance in certain lighting?

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
thanks a lot for the reply!

thanks a lot for the reply. so besides it looks smaller than it should be, what other problems with FIC?
does it lack brilliance in certain lighting?

They are considered less brilliant, not quite as bright. That being said, some people adore them, but you do make a sacrifice to get more rainbow flashes.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have the stone on hold? Would like a link to the images.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results