shape
carat
color
clarity

Input would be much appreciated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pharmD

Rough_Rock
We think we''ve found a pretty princess diamond for the Tacori setting that we''ve chosen out, but would just like some comments from fellow pricescopers. We have been reading ENDLESS posts on this site for who knows how long and now feel ready to buy. This is my first time ever posting on here so I hope this works (yeah, never typed anything on a forum before...I''m usually just a "reader").

SPECS:
Report Type: GIA Diamond Grading Report
Date of Issue: July 14, 2006
Square Modified Brilliant
Measurements: 5.89 x 5.89 x 4.32 mm
Carat Weight: 1.18
Color Grade: F
Clarity Grade: VS2
Proportions:
Depth: 73.3 %
Table: 67 %
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Culet: None
Finish:
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Good
Fluorescence: None

Sarin Report Specs:
Weight: 1.180
Width: 5.88mm
Length: 5.91
L/W ratio: 1.01
Total Depth: 4.29 (73.0%)
Pavilion Depth: 3.56 mm (60.5%)
Crown Height: 0.62 mm (10.5%)
Table size: 4.00 mm (68%)
Girdle Thickness: 0.11mm (1.9%)
Culet off center: 0.6% (W:0.8%, L:0.1%)
Table off Center (0.02mm)

Ideal scope image:

idealscope.jpg

Diamond Picture:
diamond.jpg

Okay, hope that''s enough info...I''ve read the boards too much to know that you guys like more than just the certificate information!
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope! Love the Tacori settings!!! Now I am no expert but this princess looks pretty darn nice to me. Don't forget to come back and post pictures of the finished ring when you are done.

pharmD

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I THINK it''s a nice diamond too (from all the research we''ve been doing on here) but it''s always wise to get some input from all the honest diamond pros on this site.
1.gif
Oh and yes, I am a huge Tacori fan...I love their settings. I will be sure to post some pictures of the ring when I get popped the question, hehe. I have no idea when that will be though, I''ve been only allowed to help pick out the diamond and setting!!

Here is the setting though:
Limg_411_HT2369HT2370.jpg

The jeweler has this setting but instead of rounds there are princesses. The 2 side stones are .25 ct and the center will hopefully be the 1.18 ct diamond above.

Thanks again for your reply, it''s weird making my first post on a board I''ve become so familiar with over the past year!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
No expert either, but I ditto it looks good.

Julie is very knowledgable (as you may know) about these. Hopefully she''ll see it soon and comment.

pharmD

Rough_Rock
Oh I hope so, I''ve seen her comments on other people''s topics!! The more input the better. It''s a lot of money to fork over and especially not seeing it in person until after a purchase. Whiteflash has been really nice though, my boyfriend is the one who found the diamond and who has been communicating with them. He does have that 10 day option to return the diamond so that''s good to know, but I hope that it won''t come to that. From what he''s told me they seem to think it is a "beautiful" diamond. It was in their virtual inventory and they brought it in house and analyzed it for us. I just wanted to wait to get all the information so I could post on here the complete specs and pictures. Pricescope is a great resource and I would just feel better knowing if other people considered the diamond specs good.

Thanks for the reply and the input, it''s greatly appreaciated! Everyone seems to be very friendly and helpful!!
4.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belle is great with Princess cuts, she should be here later hopefully and give you her opinion. Not that I am knowledgeable about these shapes, but it looks good to me and WF is an excellent vendor whom you can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results