shape
carat
color
clarity

Info on manuf hallmark/stamp

VictoriaVVintage

Rough_Rock
Hi there everyone! I have scoured the interwebs looking for information on two rings I have...I am hoping one of you experts can help me out! I have a great mid century wedding set stamped Loveland, the O in Love replaced with a heart....and a filigree art deco piece stamped Regal.

Does anyone have any information/links they care to share?

The only thing I found on the loveland piece is that it was potentially designed by a Joseph Berland in the 50's,though, I cannot confirm.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Jaime Salter

Rough_Rock
Trade
Did you ever find anything on this? I too have a ring stamped Loveland
Hi there everyone! I have scoured the interwebs looking for information on two rings I have...I am hoping one of you experts can help me out! I have a great mid century wedding set stamped Loveland, the O in Love replaced with a heart....and a filigree art deco piece stamped Regal.

The only thing I found on the loveland piece is that it was potentially designed by a Joseph Berland in the 50's,though, I cannot confirm.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results