shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Incredible Engagement & Wedding Ring Reset!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! what a lovely reset and beautiful way to honour your fiancé's grandmother while still having a set that's your own.

banjodeb

Rough_Rock
It is sooo lovely.

AM72

Rough_Rock
Trade
I’m so happy you found Maytal she truly is an artist and she did a fabulous job as usual transforming your beautiful ring! Thank goodness for PS and the resource it is in finding such talented designers. Make sure you find her other threads (one is my thread for my MH reset if you want to see some of her other amazing work) so you can add your lovely ring to them, that way other lurkers/lookers will have even more Maytal Hannah eye candy to drool over! Congratulations on your engagement!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement & JOTW! :kiss2:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I recently got engaged and my husband-to-be very sweetly gave me his grandmother’s ring. Though I appreciated and loved the idea of a family heirloom, it was a tad big for my tiny hand, and dated. We decided to have it reset. I found Maytal Hannah on this site who is based in Los Angeles and she did an incredible job - far beyond what we had hoped for. Maytal preserved the center stone, and used some of the smaller stones and some of the gold from the original ring. Wanted to share, as the transformation is like night and day. So happy to have recreated something old into something new and meaningful that still pays homage to his grandmother. Check out the pics attached. 52034960-E934-45B2-94A7-2F30D9B51749.jpeg

Simple yet gorgeous

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results