shape
carat
color
clarity

WEBINAR In the Loupe with John Pollard: Useful Tools for Diamond Lovers

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm gathering my most useful tools for the Webinar to share with the participants. When we supply the Ideal-Scope LED-UV loupe we always put an additional set of 3 batteries in the box along with the loupe, so you have a head start when the first set runs out of power. The battery number is on each battery and are easily ordered online like Wink said earlier.

Somehow, I am totally unsurprised that you do this.

;)2

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
This was another fantastic one! Thank you to everyone involved with making this happen!

Links from the Webinar, for those that are interested:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Years ago I bought two loupes, a Harald $$$$$chneider and a Belomo I keep in my car for garage sales, estate sales, and pawn shops.
At 1/12 the price of the Schneider the Belomo is a great bargain.
There is a difference, but the Schneider is not 12 times better.

But, for important reasons that I'm not sure I can mention on PS, I would not buy a Belomo today since the company's in Belarus.
I would be helping to fund what Belarus is currently up to.
For more info on what Belarus is doing now read the news.

Last edited:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Years ago I bought two loupes, a Harald $$$$$chneider and a Belomo I keep in my car for garage sales, estate sales, and pawn shops.

But, for important reasons that I'm not sure I can mention on PS, I would not buy a Belomo today since the company's in Belarus.

Hear! Hear! I'm hoping the liberation of Belarus is part of the price Russia has to pay for the lifting of sanctions.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock

You would know the difference. Thanks for publishing that.
Rockdiamond sometimes shows a Hawk triplet on his website. Any experience with those?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You would know the difference. Thanks for publishing that.
Rockdiamond sometimes shows a Hawk triplet on his website. Any experience with those?
I have played with one, larger lens and around the same optically as the Nikon, maybe just a little better, not worth the money unless dealing with larger diamonds all day over the Nikon.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hear! Hear! I'm hoping the liberation of Belarus is part of the price Russia has to pay for the lifting of sanctions.

58% of russians approve of Putins war
23% are against it - they are all younger than 40 and no one cares about them.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have a Hawke, it is excellent and usable.
The small nikon is useless - great for migranes.
The blue loupe I sold on Ideal-scope that Dave showed was the best value ever. They stoppped making them (I tnink Nikon sued them)
I can not detect a difference between the loupe we sell with the and the white light - its the same price as the Belomo and I welcome anyone to tell me differently - a challeng.
And the light is great for checking prongs and settings (as well as twinned diamonds).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results