shape
carat
color
clarity

in search of............gorgeous round brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
hi all...............my EC upgrade is not going ver well as there is nothing worth having out there --yet......... so i am toying with a new stone: (keeping my EC) either a round brilliant of roughy 2.5 to 3. plus or a square cushion. my budget would be about $30 to 40. any good hunters see anything good lately? it would be a bezel set very antique-y mounting so the color is not mega important

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my lord...
30.gif

that must be new or else i would have jumped on it when we were at WF. oh Greg you don't mind if we spend just a LITTLE more??
11.gif
DAMN and now it's too late.
39.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, WS.....I''d take a cushion over an RB any day! RBs are so...well...predictable!

I gather you''re not an antique freak? If I were looking for an antiquy looking honker, I''d head over to Singlestone or Nelsons''s Rarities and look for the "real thing"!!!
3.gif

(Just my opinion, of course....
20.gif
)
widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone looks like it''s a winner. WS if you ok with the J color, I think it would be fabulous
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowzers, that is an amazing stone. Perfection.
30.gif
30.gif
There is a nice 3 carat Ideal RB F VS2 on BN, looks nice but may be more than what you want to spend. I can''t give a link, but saw it earlier today.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 10:07:51 PM
Author: kaleigh
Yowzers, that is an amazing stone. Perfection.
30.gif
30.gif
There is a nice 3 carat Ideal RB F VS2 on BN, looks nice but may be more than what you want to spend. I can''t give a link, but saw it earlier today.
J makes me a little hesitant..........................where did you see this?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
BN=Blue Nile.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that could be gorgeous, would you make it a rhr? What about doing one of those gorgeous antique type settings? I love your current ring so I am happy for you if you can keep it!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 11:03:31 PM
Author: diamondfan
I think that could be gorgeous, would you make it a rhr? What about doing one of those gorgeous antique type settings? I love your current ring so I am happy for you if you can keep it!
hi DF! yes I have a photo I will try to post of a rose cut set in a bezel and then haloed with positively teeny rounds

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that sounds great and then you have the best of both worlds!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2006 10:01:24 PM
Author: Mara
oh my lord...
30.gif

that must be new or else i would have jumped on it when we were at WF. oh Greg you don''t mind if we spend just a LITTLE more??
11.gif
DAMN and now it''s too late.
39.gif
Mara

never too late!!!
9.gif
6.gif
that is one hell of a stone.
31.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, WS if you don''t snap that WF stone up soon, someone else will!!! VERY soon!!!

I echo Widget''s suggestion, check out http://www.singlestone.com. Some gorgeous honkers there. I think there''s a 1920''s 4-carat H cushion ring available, as well as some lower color honkers above 3.5 carats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results