shape
carat
color
clarity

In light of Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
What are your favorite Horror movies?

Me:
House on Haunted Hill
The Hills Have Eyes
28 Days Later
The Exorcist
The Ring
Blair Witch Project
The Shining
Saw

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Fav movies:

The Shining
The Exorcist
Poltergeist
Sleepy Hollow (with Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken)
Arachnophobia (I hate spiders so I actually jump during this movie...a lot!)
Children of the Corn (I watched it when I was a kid and it didn''t scare me. As a grown up, it did!)
The Blob
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the original)
The Omen
Candyman (I wouldn''t go into the bathroom with the lights off for my entire 4th grade year)
Nightmare on Elm Street
The Prophecy (Christopher Walken is the SCARIEST man ever!!)
Silence of the Lambs
Fortress
Night of the Living Dead
SSSSSS (a low budget film I saw when I was a kid. I was terrified to take a shower in the dark)

Worst movies:

The Ring (I kept thinking, "what if ti was just a 13" black and white? come out of that B!tch!)
Blair Witch (too much snot to ever get into)
Saw (I only watched the first one. The first thing I said was "someone should check that guy on the floor" 2 hrs later I realized I''d wasted 2 hrs.)

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I am toooo scared to watch horror flicks! Give me a love story or a comedy anyday!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the remake with Jessica Biel. Scariest movie I''ve ever seen, because it''s just plain creepy! And I''ve seen a lot of scary movies.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Saw is CRAZT scary for me, and something about the Scream movies always made me scared! I''m not into the older films.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane with Joan Crawford and Bette Davis! I watched that one with my Pawpaw, when I was a young teenager, and it was really creepy. We both couldn''t sleep and watched it on late night TV.

Lori

tlh

Ideal_Rock
The Shining.
Susperia.
Carrie.
Psycho.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure my parents wouldn''t have let me watch movies like Nightmare on Elm Street, Poltergeist, Carrie, Psycho, etc., when I was younger but I managed to anyway. I liked them then but not now. I hate horror movies now, and I even try to stay away from suspense movies. It''s weird how tastes change over the years.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all the Hitchcock movies like the Birds, Psycho, Rear Window. I also like the Omen, Rosemary's Baby and Poltergeist. I can't see the gross slasher movies, way to gross and not scary as in eery.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 2:30:31 PM
Author: soocool
I am toooo scared to watch horror flicks! Give me a love story or a comedy anyday!

ditto! i''m a scaredy cat
23.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Carnival of Souls" is my all time favorite.

There was an episode on the old "Night Gallery" show called ''The House''. It isn''t scary, but it is unforgettable.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2009 2:30:31 PM
Author: soocool
That''s me too. I never liked horror movie, but give me a romantic comedy and I''m there.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw Drag Me to Hell and I was amused. I think Nightmare on Elm Street is my long suffering fav. I haven''t watched any fri13th movies, they scare me lol Halloween might have been the best overall (the original), but I didn''t like michael as well as NOES because Freddy was *funny*.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom did hair and my aunt makeup for movies/tv and stuff and my aunt has a severed head in her house that I could pick up and play with, so I always analyze the heck out of the movies and watch for hints that give away how they did it (non-cg stuff mostly) and I can''t take that stuff seriously. I am more affected by startle-scares and some of those will really get me! Genuine scares. The gore all looks fake to me, thankfully. A man hiding behind a door is worse to me.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I hate slash and splash movies...but love a good thriller...Rear Window or Wait until dark still are great thrillers...the shining is one that can creep me out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results