shape
carat
color
clarity

Impulse Purchases....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
It was a gloomy day in San Francisco so hubby and I took the kids to the Marina for lunch. I found myself picking up Chanel sunglasses, a Dior belt and a pair of Hudson Jeans. The guilt factor has just set in.

Has anyone else ever had impulse guilt or regret?

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Once I hastily bought a pair of $300 designer sunglasses that I really didnt even like, and then found out after I read the "no return" policy on the receipt that I could have gotten them online for less than half that. Although if I would have thought more about it I would have realized I didnt like them to begin with!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yes....in 1998 I bought a new Chevrolet Camero. I had payments of $600.00+. It definitely was an impulse purchase. After I got home, I tried to take a nap but all I could think of was the payments and why I bought it. I ended up making the payments for a couple of years and then sold it. I did regret buying it but I once I got behind the wheel, the regret was gone.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I tend to do that a lot and I return a lot of stuff. I have to shop fast now, especially with a two year old and a 6 month old that I breastfeed (which means I have to be home alot). So I don''t have much time to ponder if I really want something.

I buy whatever I want and let it sit in my closet and decide later. That way, if I am not loving it, I can bring it back. I probably return about 1/2 of what I buy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results