shape
carat
color
clarity

Impulse purchase

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So at 3:30 am, I was all hopped up on pain pills (threw my back out) and I made a completely impulsive purchase that I thought about for a full 30 seconds before I hit the buy button.

Opinions? It wasn't cheap. They do take returns, thank goodness.

I was drawn to the color.

IMG_3031.PNG
IMG_3032.PNG

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Sapphires cut in roundelle have a really nice life to them and the various shades go so well with so much.

It must be the season, I just bought a stickpin ring conversion from a PS member with about 10 seconds thought.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Sapphires cut in roundelle have a really nice life to them and the various shades go so well with so much.

It must be the season, I just bought a stickpin ring conversion from a PS member with about 10 seconds thought.

It has only been on etsy for 2 days. The color caught my eye and I was like "done"... we shall see! I told DH he was covered for my Christmas present

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG! From Austria? I live there, but never came across this Seller on Etsy! Would you mind telling the shops name?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a pretty necklace, might have been an impulse but a great one. Enjoy it!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I forgot to write: it’s a nice necklace! Please, post neckshots when you got it!

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! :appl: I haven't seen many like this with sapphires. $350 is probably not unreasonable, considering that it is sapphire (and nice transparent pieces by the look of it).

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone. I can't wait for it to get here!!! Blue is my favorite color and I have blue eyes and sapphires are my birthstone-- so I'm thinking this is all going to work out :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Putting aside my extreme fondness for pink...how awesome would the pink and the blue that Whitewave bought look layered? :lickout:

Someone should seriously just buy that pink necklace nd take the temptation away!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Putting aside my extreme fondness for pink...how awesome would the pink and the blue that Whitewave bought look layered? :lickout:

Someone should seriously just buy that pink necklace nd take the temptation away!

You know you want it. You love all things pink.......lalalala :D:twisted2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks GREAT! I bet it's something you could wear it all the time. I love blues.

ETA: Give us a review when you get it, I just favorited a few of their items.

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks GREAT! I bet it's something you could wear it all the time. I love blues.

ETA: Give us a review when you get it, I just favorited a few of their items.

I sure will!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3319.JPG
I love it! The sparkle makes it-- like other sapphires, it changes color in different lighting.

I was able to wear it tonight to a wedding. The photo does it no justice

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm at a jewelry appraiser right now so I can't do this at the moment, but I want to take this necklace outside to see if I can find this color from the ad.

Even if I can't, I'm still keeping it as I already wore it and I do like it.

It would have been completely FAB if it was this cornflower blue as in the listing. So far, I haven't seen that color yet.

But as I mentioned it, I do like the necklace and I think it would look great with a button down shirt etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results