shape
carat
color
clarity

Impulse purchase MRB moissy in Stuller halo

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got this! It's a 1.5 ct equiv MRB moissy from AV! The wg setting is from Stuller. My mom was going to get this stone but changed her mind, so I snatched it up! So glad I did. Hazy day here, but I wanted to share right away!
0413180913c.jpg
0413180913a.jpg
0413180913.jpg

Last edited:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAAASSSSSS!!! I loved this when I saw it on Jon's site and I'm so glad it went to a PSer! That setting is absolutely gorgeous! :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gorgeous! Love the setting too.

Now go show your mom what she's missing! :lol:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's gorgeous! Love the setting too.

Now go show your mom what she's missing! :lol:

THIS! I'm going to visit my mom tomorrow because she is INSISTING that I come see her IMMEDIATELY so she can see my AVC moissy. LOL! I'm gonna use my best enabling skills on her because I think she needs one too (and I don't think she'll disagree)! :Up_to_something:

greenteabiscuit

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! What are your thoughts on the stone? Is it comparable to a diamond h&a?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this on IG and am so happy to see it went to a PSer! It’s beautiful!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful! What are your thoughts on the stone? Is it comparable to a diamond h&a?
I think it is, yes! This one is icy white. I'll take a photo of it tomorrow next to my other diamonds for comparison's sake!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I'm always glad to see photos of Stuller settings on PS so that we have examples to show folks when we talk about Stuller (I'm about to steer jen2mc to this thread). Since there are currently more pics here on PS of Stuller solitaire pics than any other style, a special THANK YOU for posting your photos @Starfacet -- the halo semi-mount you chose is such a lovely showcase for that moissy!

Did you ask Stuller to upgrade the melee?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone and setting. I really want to try another moissanite. I bought one a few years ago and ended up selling it. I just didn't love it.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I'm always glad to see photos of Stuller settings on PS so that we have examples to show folks when we talk about Stuller (I'm about to steer jen2mc to this thread). Since there are currently more pics here on PS of Stuller solitaire pics than any other style, a special THANK YOU for posting your photos @Starfacet -- the halo semi-mount you chose is such a lovely showcase for that moissy!

Did you ask Stuller to upgrade the melee?
Hi @MollyMalone, I think I ordered SI clarity stones because I wanted to keep the price down.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results