shape
carat
color
clarity

Impossible to Describe Pendant, where can i find?

IKNY

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Thanks to the community I was a frequent browser of this forum about 7 years ago when shopping for an engagement ring and it really helped. My wife is dying for the attached pendant, unfortunately we can not find it anywhere. A bit about it, i think 2.6ct total weight, it has some texture, almost like a smoothed stone you'd find on the ground and the back is open with sort of a thumbprint ("wavy lines") pattern. i would very much like to surprise her for the holidays, any guidance on designer, name, where to fine, and/or pricing, would be greatly appreciate.

Happy Thanksgiving!
IMG-20171004-WA0003_2.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is a 'pebble' - but so is this one: www

I suspect I have seen exactly the same object - perhaps as a side-interest piece of one of the grand names in cultured pearls.

Thinking

Last edited:

IKNY

Rough_Rock
Wow, you just gave me hope in a search that had been hopeless. Any thoughts on where you've seen it?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think my memories are of Paspaley ... (wrong)

There are too many diamond pave pendants - few of great quality, each named somethign else by their maker ! The example in your reference photo is not the worst, for sure.

I have never looked specifically for this style.

(will get back)

__

Btw. the shape is very similar to the Elsa Peretti Bean - which does come in larger pave versions, which I am not seeing on the Tiffany website. The Beans hang side-ways on the chain (perhaps the greatest difference !). I cannot possibly recall the price of the two carat variety, but it was five rather than four figures. The pave is differently made.

Last edited:

IKNY

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results