shape
carat
color
clarity

Image Control Panel

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see a photo in my Image Control Panel that I don't think I've posted yet. It is a vendor photo of a colored stone. I know that once the edit time has passed the photo can't be deleted from the Image Control Panel. That's a great safety feature! :angel:

Question #1 What I want to do is figure out if I've already posted this photo in a thread on PriceScope. Other than paging through ALL of my posts is there a way to do this?

Question #2 How do I post photos to the Image Control Panel before posting them in a thread?

THANKS

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how to see if you've posted the image before, but how to upload one is to click the little picture under "insert," then in the upload box click "choose file," then upload it... for me this takes like twenty times longer than it should, but it does eventually happen... then you can choose it and put it in the post. Or you can go under the post box to "upload attachment" and add the file there, which also seems to put the picture in the ICP.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

I've lost some colored stone photos and if only I'd put them in the Image Control Panel I would still have them. So once the sun comes out I'll take and upload some new photos.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could go through your own topics or posts and check that way - as long as you are logged in, you can go to your account and select "search user's topics" or "search user's posts" - in a quick search of my own posts, any photos I had posted popped up as well as textual posts.

You only have 2 pages of topics, and if you know you posted the photo(s) only in your own topics, you can scan for a paperclip icon at the end of each topic title - that tells you at least one photo has been posted in that thread though not who posted it.

You have 156 pages of posts - you can search them manually (go through page by page looking for a photo), or you could try entering a search term... but if you don't enter the right search term, your photo/post may not turn up in the results. (I looked at pages 150-156 - no photos posted there fyi)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks I have been looking through my posts. No luck using the search feature.

I did find a vendor photo in one of my posts that didn't make it into the Image Control Panel. So I downloaded it to my computer and then uploaded it to the Image Control Panel.

I have no clue as to how I posted in and it didn't end up in the Image Control Panel. Ah the mysteries of technology!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results