shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I found my DREAM diamond band online and I cannot wait to call the store first thing tomorrow morning to inquire about purchasing it!! I don't want to give away any details in fear of it getting snatched up, but I am just so excited I had to share a little. After talking about it for the last couple hours my DH has finally told me I need to calm down a bit so he can read so I am sitting next to him typing away about my excitement! The ring is what I originally had my heart set on for my wedding band, but for various reasons (potential prong rubbing, premium price tag, and what other people thought would look better - silly, I know) I went with something else...and while I like it, I haven't been able to get the other style out of my head. So I'm just playing around online tonight, thinking about how I never seem to find good deals like some other PSers, and bam(!) there it is - the same band, second hand so less than half the price, excellent condition, in exactly my size! Meant to be, right?! If I get it, I'm thinking I may need to eventually reset my e-ring, too, to ensure a perfect match/fit...but now I am just getting ahead of myself! OK, I will report back tomorrow with an update. Thanks for reading and letting me share my excitement!!

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like it was meant to be - make sure you come back with pictures!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Hey, the Wedding Band Gods are on your side! Congratulations!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that sounds great! can't wait for you to get it and share the pic. with us! :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meant to be!! Please post handshots when you get it!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see it!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the support, everyone! I knew PSers would understand my excitement! And, I GOT IT!! Woke up early this morning and called! I am going to start another topic real quick. :D

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, I am so happy for you! That is an awesome feeling, and I can't wait to see the ring. Congratulations!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, congratulations on getting your new ring! :appl: I'm eagerly awaiting pictures!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, Circe and Mary Poppins!! It definitely is a great feeling and I will for sure be back with pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results