shape
carat
color
clarity

(Im)Patiently waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Junkenpo

Shiny_Rock
to front this post: I''ve got a macbook pro & use safari to access everything, but for some reason I can''t post to the forums from my mbpro. I can preview & cancel my post just fine, but clicking the submit button doesn''t do a darn thing. I''m borrowing my bf''s dell laptop while he''s at work. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go to fix it?

And on that note.... about 2 weeks ago, BF sent me a picture msg of him inside a B&M jewelers with the caption "i didn''t think i''d be looking"... i text back "What are you doing!" and he texts back "What do think??"... and THEN a couple days later, asked what my ring size was, along with confirmation on what I wanted (cut, color, clarity...i''m leaving carat up to him).... We''ve been talking about marriage for the last year, and he has said that he will pop the question within the next few months (before he moves back home & we move in together).

I''m on winter break (public school teacher), so i''m visiting him for 2 weeks (we''re LDR)... and since I flew up, he''s been acting like his normal self.... absolutely no hints of anything romantic coming up... and I''m going loony trying to behave! Before I flew up, he more or less confirmed that the diamond is bought & the setting picked out... so in my head, I''m waffling inbetween asking to see the sparkler, and just going with the flow & letting him figure out a proposal that will make him happy.

I don''t know what I''m going to do if he doesn''t propose before i fly home....!! Mostly just because I won''t see him probably until he moves back...and that''s just pushing it, imho! lol

ok. rant over. thank you!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Try FireFox for the Mac - works like a charm for me.
2.gif

I am a firm believer in being open with the relationship. Becoming engaged isn't so much about the ring as the commitment you are making to each other. If I were in your situation I think I'd openly ask him what his thoughts were on the subject and what he had been thinking in those regards.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use firefox on my mac too.

I hope that he proposes before you fly home! D acted totally normal before he proposed too-looking back I would have never guessed that he was about to do it. Keep us posted!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock

Oh wow - I''m even nervous for YOU!! I totally had butterflies reading your post. hehe I agree with EricaR about being really honest - especially since you are a LDR. You should be able to talk to him about since he sent you the pic. :) And then because has asked for details... So yeah, ask. But I also understand how you don''t want to be the girl who bugs... haha Great... Now I am going back and forth...

Ok... Final decsion - ASK. :) You have the right and he has hinted enough. :) Make is a simple conversation - just enough to get some idea. :)

Good luck!! Can''t wait to hear about it and see some eventual pics!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto firefox. There was a thread in hangout a few weeks ago about browser conflict with safari--it just plain doesn''t work
39.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, gosh, I hope your proposal is coming soon! Keep us posted and we''ll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results