shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

I''m going to be a bridesmaid!!

Discussion in 'Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves' started by hawaiianorangetree, May 20, 2010.

1. hawaiianorangetree
    Ideal_Rock

by hawaiianorangetree » May 20, 2010
    Just when i thought it was about time to leave weddings and BWW alone one of my friends from highschool asked me to be a bridesmaid!! Yay!! [​IMG]

I am really happy (and a little shocked) that she asked me, i honestly thought i was going to live out my days never getting to do this and i am thrilled!

Now i can legitimately stalk BWW for another year and not have to feel guilty about it [​IMG]

That is all!!

2. mrscushion
    Ideal_Rock

by mrscushion » May 20, 2010
    Congrats! I''ve also never been a BM before and hope to still get to be one some day. Have fun!

3. hawaiianorangetree
    Ideal_Rock

by hawaiianorangetree » May 20, 2010
    Thanks mcushion [​IMG]

I think i am actually more excited about helping plan this one than i was about my own!

4. pancake
    Brilliant_Rock

by pancake » May 21, 2010
    Hooray, HOT - me toooooo! My bestie is getting married next year and it is my first BM call-up :)

We were fairly unorthodox about our wedding - engaged in mid-February, eloped in Italy in May with no guests - and it was PERFECT for us, but it is so cool that by being my bestie''s BM I get to be part of a big, more traditional wedding too!

Totally excited. Plus she is incredibly easygoing and fun to be around, so I don''t think it will be stressful. I can''t wait to help her find a dress! The other BM and I see eye to eye on almost everything so choosing dresses (we are choosing our own as long as they match) and planning the hen''s will be a hoot!