shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m ENGAGED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone!
35.gif

I just have to start this post off by saying that I am a long-time lurker of PS - since about mid-December. I was in Las Vegas looking for erings with my BF and went to the Tiffany''s in the Bellagio. My BF loved the solitaire with the channel-set band, but it wasn''t my favourite. I really liked the bead set, or at least something with less ''metal'' around the side diamonds - I actually preferred more of a pave setting. Nonetheless, when we were at the T&Co, the salesperson showed me the Novo pic in the Blue Book and I thought "Yikes, not for me". She had the band in stock, but not the ering. When I saw the band, I LOVED it... And then it was sad when she said that the ering was still only in Japan, awaiting a release date in the beginning of 2007 for NA. How frustrating to find a ring that you love, yet can''t get it in your country for another few months!
So I came home and googled "Tiffany Novo" and PS had come up... That''s when I got addicted to this site.
It''s funny because we had been looking for a while for the perfect ring to no avail. We thought we would go with the ''custom route'' as there was amazing advice on this site.
Then my BF decided to take a solo mission bus trip to NYC to go to the Tiffany''s on Fifth Ave. Long story short (too late), he was supposed to drive with a friend who bailed last minute. We live in Ottawa, Canada and for those who don''t know, it is an 8 hour drive. There are only two Tiffanys in Canada, one in Toronto (5 hours away) and Vancouver (5 DAYS away...lol). They kept prolonging the Canadian release date (still not available). So my BF decided to take a bus there which took 20 hours in total (the original bus got stuck in a snowstorm and had to let everyone off the bus for the night at a hotel). He is so cute, and wasn''t even mad. All part of the adventure he said!
Anyways, on with the ring. He bought me a Tiffany Novo .61ct F colour, VS1. It is a beautiful ring and sparkles like mad!!! It is the perfect size for me, and actually seems to look bigger than a ".61"... Very happy about that!
I will post more specs when I get the actual paperwork this week in the mail (they are sending the folder - it should have taken two weeks). IT IS GORGEOUS!
36.gif

I know everyone will say that I could have gotten a bigger stone for the price he paid, but it''s what he wanted to get me.
Now can anyone tell me how to take pics that aren''t blurry? Or is it just my camera??
Thanks everyone!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh! please post pics soon, i''ve never seen one of these!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
Okay, here are some pics... please excuse the poor quality - it''s either me or the camera! :)

img_32901.jpg

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
And another one... I don''t know if you guys can see them though
7.gif

img_32841.jpg

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
and another one :) yummy!!

img_32891.jpg

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
one or two more...

img_32811.jpg

Cosmogrrl

Rough_Rock
this one''s flashed out... but it''s the last one for the night!! :)

img_32621.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. So delicate. It looks very white and sparkly. It looks like a little firecracker! Congrats.
36.gif

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful, I love the setting! Congrats on your engagement!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy!
30.gif
36.gif
. Congrats on both your engagement and yr beautiful ring.
36.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Awwwwwwwww~
You have the BEST bf (now FI) in the world! (Taking such long bus trip to get you the perfect ring. How sweet!)
Plus the ring is BEAUUUUUUUUUUU~TIFUL!

It''s my 1st time seeing a Novo, & I must say that I''m extremely impressed by its beauty and elegance.

Congrats!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, love it!! Congrats!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Terrific ring...and story!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
YIPPY! A TIFFANY NOVO! CONGRATS!

I too loved the band the first time I saw it at the Philly T&Co....I cannot imagine how amazing the e-ring is! LUCKY!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Your fiance is so amazing to travel all that way to buy you a ring! That really made me smile! And getting caught in that storm and still smiling at the end of it - he is definitely one to cherish!!

Oh and your ring is beautiful!!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~There has been so much buzz about this ring!! I love it, & you''re right, it sparkles like mad!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! And your fiance was so sweet to go the extra mile (or in this case HUNDREDS of miles, LOL) to get your ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2007 10:27:44 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Congratulations! And your fiance was so sweet to go the extra mile (or in this case HUNDREDS of miles, LOL) to get your ring!
HI:

Ditto!! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s such a great story, your FI is awesome!!! And the ring is gorgeous. Congrats!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love it!
30.gif

jfan

Rough_Rock
Aww, that''s so sweet of your fiance!

Your ring is stunning!
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful! Congrats on your new Tiffany ring. Very sweet of your fiance!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement and your gorgeous ring!!!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! That is such a cute story and your boyfriend sounds like a wonderful guy! Enjoy it!
1.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, love the setting!! Congratulations!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on getting such a beautiful ring!! I love the look of diamonds on the band. How wonderful of your FI to get you what you wanted.
1.gif

Cachette

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! And what a great story.
1.gif

Congrats!!

-J

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring was worth all the trouble to get it - absolutely exquisite!!!

Izzi

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results