shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m an Interlapper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered several Interlap diamonds from Wink, just to play with. I was looking for approximately sizes of my next diamond endeavor!! I can''t wait to get them.
naughty.gif

I may have to just "play" with them for a while til I can convince my husband that I need another diamond!

LGail

Shiny_Rock
Is the dog on your picture a maltese? She/she is soooooo cute!! What a precious face.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for asking! She is a Chinese Crested Powderpuff! They come in hairless (with hair only on their heads, feet and tails) or Powderpuff, with a single coat. She doesn't shed!
9.gif

She is our precious emotional girl, so sweet. They were bred as companion dogs, and boy is she a great companion!
love.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I just received the Interlaps from Winfield's (Wink's) and they are absolutely gorgeous!! I got a few Radiants and a RB (for size references)! They are VERY firey! That was something I wasn't expecting! Very lovely indeed.
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 7/21/2004 8:39:46 PM icelady wrote:

I just received the Interlaps from Winfield's (Wink's) and they are absolutely gorgeous!! I got a few Radiants and a RB (for size references)! They are VERY firey! That was something I wasn't expecting! Very lovely indeed.
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
----------------

icelady
i just order 16 rb interlaps from wink,yes they do sparkle a lot
love.gif

btw: when is the party on your yacht? got my tuxedo ready,life style of the rich and famous here i come !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results