shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm a widow

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@coda72, I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband, you have my deepest sympathies.

@PintoBean, thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Such sad news Coda. My heart goes out to you and yours.

kind regards--Sharon

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coda,

I am so very sorry.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So sorry Coda, praying for you and your family.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry, Coda. May you find comfort in family, friends, and memories in the days ahead.

Q

Queenie60

@coda72 - my deepest sympathy. Sending good thoughts to you and your family. God Bless. Q

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@coda72 I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. He is at peace now and I hope and pray that you too find a certain peace in the days and weeks to come. Hugs to you and yours.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@coda72 Sending warm hugs and sympathies to you. I hope you are taking care of yourself and hoping your memories help carry you through this painful time.
This helped me through losing my parents six weeks apart...especially when people thoughtlessly thought I had grieved for too long. Be well. Peace...
@PintoBean I hope you are well, happy and at peace.
3CC13AAF-0D42-4C58-9C1F-4FF3B9496CBA.jpeg

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@coda72 I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, and for all that you and your child have gone through and are going through. Carry on however you need to, feel whatever you need to feel. I hope life gives you warmth and hugs along the way.

@PintoBean you have such a big heart, that comes through loud and clear. You have carried on with different with such grace and humor.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@coda72 I’m so sorry...No words to help...but know that there are warm hugs being sent.
@PintoBean I’m so sorry the pain is still very raw for you...It sounds like you also lost your best friend...I want you to know I think you are amazing...and fun....despite this huge loss...Hugs

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
coda my heartfelt sympathies go out to you

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @coda72 . My heart goes out to you.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@coda72 I am so sorry for your loss.
@PintoBean I have prayed for you and for your family over the last few years. I hope you both know that there are people who pray and think of you often both for your comfort and that you will know that you are not alone.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@coda72 just in case it got buried in the thread, you can always find me through loupetroop. When you feel lonely, remember that you're in the thoughts and prayers of many from around the world. That's really awesome, isn't it?

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
@coda72 I know words are pretty useless at easing the pain of loss but I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope you are surrounded by support and love during this time.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@PintoBean I joined you in widowhood on Friday. These first days are so hard to navigate. I just feel like a zombie going through the motions of doing everything. Hope you’re doing well.

I'm so sorry for your loss @coda72. Know that you're in my prayers and sending you strength. And heart goes out to you @PintoBean

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
29B684E0-2E84-4E64-812C-3EA673511D86.jpeg
My sincere condolences @coda72.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
My deepest condolences @coda72. I am so sorry.
First, please accept my deepest sympathies, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take time to just rest, let others help you with anything you find exhausting.

Dear @PintoBean I think of you every day and sending you hugs and love.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This holiday season was grueling. Being alone in a new city. Asshat coworkers and bosses. I watched a lot of netflix, prime, and hulu and bawled a lot. Why does everything have a widow or widower? Like, oh, this looks innocuous. "The Soundtrack". Lipsyncing, dancing, love stories... oh and a widower...

On my birthday, my boss asked me who the guy in the picture is (friend), and then said, "oh, I was gonna say, if it's your ex, that's unhealthy." Umm... my dead husband is not my EX husband.

And following that logic, if you all have deceased parents, siblings, etc, take those pics down.

That is the BS I deal with on top of the mess that is my job.

I cant quit my job. It sucks. I'm sending my resume to people directly. Hoping for a change...

It was heartbreaking having a birthday and knowing that it is more struggle to live through and praying that I get to go easily when it is my time to rest in peace. My husband doesnt have birthdays anymore.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This holiday season was grueling. Being alone in a new city. Asshat coworkers and bosses. I watched a lot of netflix, prime, and hulu and bawled a lot. Why does everything have a widow or widower? Like, oh, this looks innocuous. "The Soundtrack". Lipsyncing, dancing, love stories... oh and a widower...

On my birthday, my boss asked me who the guy in the picture is (friend), and then said, "oh, I was gonna say, if it's your ex, that's unhealthy." Umm... my dead husband is not my EX husband.

And following that logic, if you all have deceased parents, siblings, etc, take those pics down.

That is the BS I deal with on top of the mess that is my job.

I cant quit my job. It sucks. I'm sending my resume to people directly. Hoping for a change...

It was heartbreaking having a birthday and knowing that it is more struggle to live through and praying that I get to go easily when it is my time to rest in peace. My husband doesnt have birthdays anymore.

I’m so sorry @PintoBean..Holidays are really horrible to go through when you’re missing a loved one. My youngest brother was buried on my birthday 30 years ago. It’s not the same as losing your husband. I only know a very tiny piece of how it feels. I would give you the biggest hug if you were here. It’s
the only thing I could think of to do because there are no words I could
say to may you feel better. ❤️

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry Pinto. The holidays are a trigger for many people.
It doesn’t help that you are unhappy in your job and that your cloddish coworkers say insensitive crap. I‘m also sending you a huge virtual hug!!
B3DCD793-3EA8-45D0-8BEC-5876AC3969FA.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, I am sorry the holiday season was so rough for you. I hope how soon your job situation changes and hope that the next bunch of coworkers you find are more sensitive. If only people would think before they speak!
I am going to be positive and wish you a very happy 2020! Please never forget how far you have come and keep keepin' up the good fight!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Total bulls*t from your boss. Honestly, people and their comments. Fingers crossed something better manifests, and I'm sorry there are layers of suckage you're wading through.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry pb! The holidays are stressful times. I know that you are having a hard time but you will get through this too. You have come so far. Be kind to yourself. Hugs.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about your holidays. If it’s any consolation, mine were pretty terrible too. Here’s hoping you can get a new job and get away from those awful people.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of strong women (and men) in this group.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@coda72 im so very sorry for your loss

@PintoBean I think of you often. I’m so sorry life doesn’t seem to get any easier for you. I feel like you are never able to catch your breath. Praying for some peace for you, a wish for a fresh start working somewhere you love with kind, supportive people.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean I am so sorry life is still so challenging and you cannot catch a break. You are doing the best you can under very difficult circumstances. In fact, what you are going through is one of the most difficult things in life. Losing your partner and making a whole new life while dealing with small minded and petty individuals. Hard at any age but especially now. However I know you can and will have better times.

You are in my thoughts often and I continue to send you good wishes and lots of virtual hugs. I know all your hard work and persistence will eventually pay off but it is taking way too long to do so. (((Hugs))) to you and lots and lots of good luck dust for happier times very soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results