shape
carat
color
clarity

I''M A MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with non-pro pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
WE''RE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! It was such a special day for us...one that we will forever cherish. Everyone raved about the wedding, many saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to! It went by VERY fast, but was the best day. It was everything we''d hoped for and more. And now I''m married to my best friend! It''s been sooo much fun living with my husband. =)
And tomorrow morning we leave for our mini-moon to NYC...we can''t wait!!! Our first vacay as Newlyweds!!!

I''m attatching some of our nono-pro pictures that friends and family took. I''ll share our pro-pics once they''re in! ENJOY!

HERECOMESTHEBRIDE.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
lighting our unity candle

UNITY.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
"You may now kiss your Bride!"

KISSTHEBRIDE.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I've been waiting for this post! Your pics are gorgeous and you looked amazing!!!

ETA: I highly recommend checking out broadway comedy club while you're in NYC

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
best kiss of my life!

BESTKISSOFMYLIFE.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
kissypoo right after the ceremony!

KISSYPOO.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
our reception

mcgboRECEPTION.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
me the BRIDE! I think at this point I was concerned about my train getting trampled on...hehe

roseME.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
bridal party...sorry for the glowing eyes!

BP.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
i heart this pic! this was our first dance as husband and wife! our dancing lessons paid off...we even got a round of applause in the middle of our dance for a special step! hehe

hubwiFIRSTDANCE.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
eating with my hubby at our sweetheart table! I''m sooooooooo glad we did a sweetheart table...I def recommend it!

EATN.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
us cutting the wedding cake...yummy!

CUTNTHECAKE.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
aw...

fednYUM.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
cutting the grooms cake. it was precious...it had a New York Yankees design on the top...DH is a huge Yanks fan! I love the background in these pics!

GROOMSCAKE.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
father/daughter dance. Got a little emotional...I''m a big daddys girl!

FATHERDAUGHTER.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
talking with some guests....

I LOVE HIM!

ILOVEHIM.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
more dancing with my hubby....got shot of the back of my dress/bustle

DANCN.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
DH taking the my garter off. I surprised him with a yankees garter...he LOVED it!

bouGARTER.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
our exit...

EXIT.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
perfect ending to our perfect day

ourPERFECT.jpg

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I too have been keeping an eye out for your post! THANKS for sharing pics.

You look like a fairytale princess. Glad to hear that all went without a hitch.

Enjoy your time in NYC, married lady!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! You''re right, everything was PERFECT! Congratulations!
9.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
You are stunning!! I bet your husband had to pick his jaw up off the floor when he saw you. And your venue, with those big windows and the light was gorgeous. Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your marriage! Everything sounds like it went perfect!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Rose, I was also waiting for you to come back and share! Your dress and hair style are in my favs (I''m obsessed with Maggies). Everything was beautiful and I can''t wait to see more! Have a great time in NY!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie: Thx for your sweet words! I''m not sure that we''ll be able to catch your rec of the broadway comedy club during this trip...if not maybe next time! We are going to a Broadway show though...we''ll be seeing Wicked! We''re heard such great things about it so we''re super excited. How was your cousins wedding that you were the "flower girl" in?? hehe...I''m sure your were the hottest flower girl ever!

SDL: Thank you ma''am! My parents are very proud and happy for both of us. My Mom is sending everyone and their grandmother the non-pro pics....it''s really cute!

ChargerGrrl: It''s funny you say that because I felt like a princess....it truly was our fairy tale day!
30.gif

BlushingBride and Tacori: Thank you for your kind words!

Selkie: Aw...you''re too sweet! DH was very vocal about how much he loved my wedding day look and how beautiful he thought I looked!!

IrishAngel: I LOVED my hair and dress too. I made a last minute change to the style of the half up part of my hair that I was sooo pleased with! I''m also a huge Maggie fan! DH loved my dress...he was a big fan of the corset style in the back and how it showed my back through the corset. I''m sooo glad I decided to take out the back panel! Are you a maggie bride...I can''t recall...

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! Sounds like it was amazing, you two look so happy and perfect together, love everything it looks sooo pretty and special and I''m so glad you had a blast. Love your dress I''m hoping to be a Maggie bride too. Love that your back was visible through the corset back super beautiful you look great all the very best congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful pictures! It looks like you had a fantastic wedding day. What a beautiful choice for the reception hall, it gives a great background to your photos!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics, congrats!!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2007 3:45:21 PM
Author: RoseAngel04

IrishAngel:
Are you a maggie bride...I can''t recall...
Not yet, but I''m planning on it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results