shape
carat
color
clarity

I''ll take the bragging right''s for this ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Everyday I look and drool so here''s my show and tell!
It''s a three stone tourmaline,sapphire and topaz I used mystic topaz because it looked the best with the other colours.The sapphire doesn''t show that well which is probably a good thing because it''s commercial grade and it was was too large to afford AAA,the stones are 7x5.
Ok here is the best pictures I could take of my new ring,actually Mom''s ring .It was made for 3 children family ring because most of those family rings are so chinze and I wanted Mom to have a real special family ring.I will try to put up 3 pics.
Enjoy!!!

side ring copy.jpg

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Whew!! between uploading these jpegs good thing I had work to do.Finally got this one to load
Now can you guess what the background is of the first one just to make this more fun.

678.jpg

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Last one just a different shot.I am so creative when it comes to photography :)
The background was my husband;s jean jacket slung over the back of the truck.
Anyway hope these pictures are viewable.

490.jpg

lonewoodminer

Shiny_Rock
Well Done, looks great!

Just goes to show you can make a lovely unique piece without having to buy the most expensive stone you can find!

Cheers Andrew Lane

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful. Great job. You are so right, most ''mom'' birthstone jewelry is so lacking in elegance.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
The stones are beautiful and I especially love the shape and design work on the ring. Lovely!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results