shape
carat
color
clarity

If you were me.. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 10:28:06 AM
Author:mark0611
http://www.whiteflash.com/aca_princess/A-Cut-Above-Princess-cut-diamond-231914.htm
1.074 E VS1

http://www.whiteflash.com/aca_princess/A-Cut-Above-Princess-cut-diamond-56010.htm
1.09 F VVS2

Which would you pick? Size is no object. Thank you everyone for all of your help up to this point; I''m finally ready to buy asap.

First one.

Size is no object? Heck, size is no difference!!

I''d choose VS1 over VVS2 and what the hell - why not choose E over F and save the money?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know too much about Princess cuts but given the choice between the 2 ACAs (which you really can't go wrong with them anyway), I'll pick the E VS1. Even when not considering the size and cost, I'd go for colour over clarity, especially in this case where a VVS2 and a VS1 are identical to the naked eye, even possibly through a loupe as well.

mark0611

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I wish the measurements were a bit more favorable, but she has tiny fingers, so again, size isn''t all that important.

I just don''t how to gauge things like aset and angles and all. I am taking all of your word. Also, there are some dots on the AGS report. These should not be visible to the naked eye because its a VS1, correct?

Thanks again...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 12:19:33 PM
Author: mark0611
Thanks! I wish the measurements were a bit more favorable, but she has tiny fingers, so again, size isn''t all that important.

I just don''t how to gauge things like aset and angles and all. I am taking all of your word. Also, there are some dots on the AGS report. These should not be visible to the naked eye because its a VS1, correct?

Thanks again...
No, they should not be visible. These stones are nearly identical.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results