color
clarity

If you had...

What would you buy

• The moderately priced purse and matching wallet

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
$1500 to spend at Louis Vuitton...would you buy (pictures below)....

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, the links aren't working correctly...but they will direct you to the site if you're interested in looking at the products...

All the products are in the monogram canvas...the purses are listed under "city bags and briefcases"...the wallet is listed under "wallets and small leather goods"

Thanks so much for looking!!

The pricey purse:

The Galleria GM

The moderate purse and wallet duo:

Purse: Neverfull GM
Wallet: Sarah

http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flash/index.jsp;jsessionid=AXK1BSMXLOHEECRBXUFFAGIKEG4RAUPU?buy=1&langue=en_US&direct1=home_entry_us

http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flash/index.jsp;jsessionid=AXK1BSMXLOHEECRBXUFFAGIKEG4RAUPU?buy=1&langue=en_US&direct1=home_entry_us

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, for some reason can't find the purses on the website...
I went with the pricey one, anyway! I would have to look at the styles to be sure, but generally not such a fan of wallets per se.

ETA: Oh yes, definitely the Galleria!
Anyway, I am definitely off this thread now, because the last thing I need to develop is a hankering for pricey purses! My tastes are pricey enough for my (paltry) budget already!
4.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:03:11 AM
Author: LaraOnline
Hmm, for some reason can''t find the purses on the website...
I went with the pricey one, anyway! I would have to look at the styles to be sure, but generally not such a fan of wallets per se.

ETA: Oh yes, definitely the Galleria!
Anyway, I am definitely off this thread now, because the last thing I need to develop is a hankering for pricey purses! My tastes are pricey enough for my (paltry) budget already!
4.gif
Thanks Lara for weighing in. I was leaning towards the Galleria. My DH buys me a LV bag for our anniversary every year...and instead of "surprising me" he gives me a semi-flexible budget to work with so I can get something I''d really love. Last year my budget was smaller...but at the time I was dying for the Galleria but sadly had to leave it behind
7.gif
and pick another bag (I''m a brat.) But this year I do have the budget for it if I want it...and leaning that way. It''s so beautiful in personal...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Pics:

The pricey bag:

11929114_.jpeg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
And the moderately priced bag:

11555669_monogram_canvas.jpeg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
wallet:

12148109_.jpeg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and Italia- I would go with the pricey purse- I just love the shape and style of it!!!!
36.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Italia, I love the Neverfull but it does not have a zipper and that bothered me about it because I am always tossing my bag here and there and didn''t want things to fall out. I would go with the other one. Please post pics after you make a decision!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
The Galleria, hands down!
30.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for the pricey purse, I say go for it, it is awesome!

But I do LOVE the Sarah wallet, so if you can swing it you should
11.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Dani, thank you for taking the time to post the pictures...I am not computer savvy enough to figure that out
emembarrassed.gif

I totally agree with you...the Galleria is beautiful. I almost cried over it last year, that''s how deep in love I was with it. As beautiful as it is in the picture...it''s better in person. And, last year, they couldn''t keep it in stock, so if I decide on it, I have to order it in to make sure it''s in Las Vegas when we are!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:31:17 AM
Author: steph72276
Italia, I love the Neverfull but it does not have a zipper and that bothered me about it because I am always tossing my bag here and there and didn''t want things to fall out. I would go with the other one. Please post pics after you make a decision!
I love the Neverfull because it''s so big and fun...but the no zipper thing is a major concern of my husbands. I tend to get really messy when it comes to my purses...and I fear that things would fall out or go missing.

I am absolutely leaning towards the Galleria at this point.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:33:51 AM
Author: BeachRunner
The Galleria, hands down!
30.gif
I agree.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 10:40:28 AM
Author: btrflygrl23
I voted for the pricey purse, I say go for it, it is awesome!

But I do LOVE the Sarah wallet, so if you can swing it you should
11.gif
Well...I am gonna my best on the wallet end. We vaction in Vegas every year for our anniversary...so if I win big, the wallet is mine for sure

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pricey one is much more stylized. Get that one!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Pricey purse! It''s so much better than the other one! Love it!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

Date: 4/7/2009 11:42:04 AM
Author: MC
The pricey one is much more stylized. Get that one!
It is very stylized...and I love that about it. And even better...is big, like big-big which I also love in a bag!!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:43:49 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
Pricey purse! It''s so much better than the other one! Love it!
It''s so funny...the more I talk about it, the more excited I get. I flipping love that purse...and it kills me to have to wait until August. But...it''s something to look forward to, ya know?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I definitely prefer the first pricey bag! The second bag overall isn''t that appealling to me. I do love the wallet though, that would be my second choice.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

Date: 4/7/2009 2:48:20 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I definitely prefer the first pricey bag! The second bag overall isn''t that appealling to me. I do love the wallet though, that would be my second choice.
I do love the bag...and the wallet..if I win big, I''m buying BOTH!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
The galleria for suuuure!!! But if you win some money, definitely treat yourself to the wallet too!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, love the galleria. My friend has that one and it is so lovely. She wears it pretty much everywhere, except work.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 2:48:20 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Ditto!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
the galleria in damier azur...mmmmm

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
The Galleria looks gorgeous! It looks so supple and just a pleasure to carry!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Normally I''d say get the lower priced bag and matching wallet... but that bag is amazing! Get the Galliera!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
OOh, definitely the price purse. IT''s a beautiful bag!

Margot

Rough_Rock
Galleria all the way. The style is much more versatile.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone who helped me make my decision!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results