shape
carat
color
clarity

If you had $3500 what would you buy?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
What would you buy if you had $3500 to spend on a piece of jewelry?? I need some inspiration- it can be a ring, earrings, loose stone, bracelet etc. I would love to see what PSer's will find!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
a nice quality ,well cut round brilliant diamond.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Hrm, that's a tricky one... there are so many things on my want list that I'd have a hard time narrowing it down. I'd look for a nice OMC in a nice antique setting or a killer black opal or a custom setting for one of my own stones. So many choices, so little money.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
A bezel RB diamond pendant with milgrain in platinum with a simple attached chain.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me personally- the best cut and biggest asscher possible or a FLY cushion and then convince hubby to set it for me for an anniversary. :naughty:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1313153573|2989239 said:
Me personally- the best cut and biggest asscher possible or a FLY cushion and then convince hubby to set it for me for an anniversary. :naughty:

DING DING DING we have a winner. I got a .93ct FLY from DBL. However, I wish I had heard about Old World Diamonds, they have some pretty OMC's that I'm sorely tempted by.

By back up was the asscher cut diamond e band on JbEG, but I wasn't sure if I would fit a size 6 :nono:

.93FLY4.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHOA.
:love: :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! How are you going to set it?

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful, there is something about a lemon yellow diamond that really tugs at my heart strings. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm not entirely sure yet. Since diamond and gold prices have shot up recently I'm debating just keeping it unset and then perhaps trading up in a year or two and getting something larger.

However, there is a double halo with split shank from WF customs that I have been eyeing and I think this might really work for it. I emailed them to see how much it would cost- I bet I will be in sticker shock soon since I haven't done a custom project in a while and now that gold is over $1700 :errrr:

stci

Ideal_Rock
If I had this money, I will buy a beautiful OEC ring. You could have at least 1ct for this price including setting. Wahooooo! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You picked a gorgeous winner!! :love: :love: :love:

vassallo

Rough_Rock
If i had $3500 . First i will buy my car then lots of jewelry.. I am fond of jewelry

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results