shape
carat
color
clarity

If you could ask your furbaby 3 questions what would those questions be?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ziggy Louise LeFlocker passed away in December. I miss her more than I can say. She was my friend.
20210214_175332.jpg

I am so sorry @Begonia. The pain never truly goes away but it becomes more bearable with time. I still cry daily over francesca and fred. Sending you gentle hugs and lots of love. I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

This quote comes to mind...
"Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we loved.
Where there is deep grief, there was great love.
"

We will never stop loving those we have lost. They are always in our hearts and we carry them with us each and every day.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry @Begonia. The pain never truly goes away but it becomes more bearable with time. I still cry daily over francesca and fred. Sending you gentle hugs and lots of love. I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

This quote comes to mind...
"Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we loved.
Where there is deep grief, there was great love.
"

We will never stop loving those we have lost. They are always in our hearts and we carry them with us each and every day.

Thank you @missy.
It's so hard.

I wrapped her in her blanket and buried her underneath the Japanese maple. I'll go have tea out there when it warms up. Sit for a while and listen to her bird friends.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I don't think this kind of sadness ever goes away we just get better at hiding it or better at carrying on without them but there is always this sad empty lonely void where they have been

i miss Tibby every day

Every. D@mn. Day.
Sigh.

Let's have cake.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awww, @Begonia I’m so sorry! I still miss Buddy, the parakeet we grew up with. She had the run of the house and had so much personality! Sending gentle hugs.

I’d ask our elderly schnoodle:

1. Does anything hurt?
2. When are you going to learn that the vacuum isn’t your mortal enemy? You’ve lost 3 teeth to the monster, it’s time to fly the flag of truce.
3. Why do you snap at other dogs while your tail is wagging? Are you being aggressive or just playing? Your confused two legged’s don’t get it…
4. Do you get confused by the million nicknames I have for you? (Aka furry sultan, lampchop of love, devil dog, Schnuffles….)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Awww, @Begonia I’m so sorry! I still miss Buddy, the parakeet we grew up with. She had the run of the house and had so much personality! Sending gentle hugs.

I’d ask our elderly schnoodle:

1. Does anything hurt?
2. When are you going to learn that the vacuum isn’t your mortal enemy? You’ve lost 3 teeth to the monster, it’s time to fly the flag of truce.
3. Why do you snap at other dogs while your tail is wagging? Are you being aggressive or just playing? Your confused two legged’s don’t get it…
4. Do you get confused by the million nicknames I have for you? (Aka furry sultan, lampchop of love, devil dog, Schnuffles….)

Love is the best and the worst. Sigh.
I hope your days are spent with love, as hard as it is when they have to leave us.
Patting a schnappy schnoodle sounds like a fun challenge LOL. I'm in.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Begonia, I’m sorry for your loss. I read somewhere recently that “Grief is love with nowhere to go”.

I would love to ask our furbaby what the first 8 weeks of her life were like.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is your favorite food?

Do you really mind muzzle kisses or are you being coy because you push and pull, depending on the day so I can't tell!

Do you actively gaslight me on purpose or is it just pure doggy innocence because it looks like textbook gaslighting from my perspective?

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
The questions I would love to discuss with my rescue kitten Bertie (Albert when he is being naughty) are:-
How are you feeling, are you mostly happy (I think so) & what worries you?
What is your preferred organic kitten food?

Attachments

• 4877A15F-CBD7-40FD-A369-47FA441C88C5.jpeg
    4877A15F-CBD7-40FD-A369-47FA441C88C5.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhh - I thought of one more DH and I have often wondered.....

You were an Irish Red and White Setter, bred in Canada, adopted by Australians, living in New York.

When you bark, do you have an accent?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow. This is a very thought provoking quest for me because my furbabys are truly my therapy dogs.

Do I bring you joy, happiness, and everything in between? You do for me.
Does being with me bring you the same inner peace that you bring me?
Does my presence give you a calming, balancing, fulfilling feeling?
You emotionally complete me and are a blessing in my life. On my best day, I hope I can be this for you.

baublelove

Rough_Rock
1. Tell us how you came to the shelter where we adopted you (both are rescues)

2. Why do you dig?????

3. When I call you by your 10,000 nicknames, do you think I’ve been day drinking?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results