shape
carat
color
clarity

If there is a .Mute. button in life, what would you block?

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
If there is a “Mute” button in life, what would you block out?
When I’m watching TV, I would hit the mute button during all commercial periods, and when characters in a show are yelling, screaming, yelling, or any other forms that I am unwilling to watch, to hit the button would be my first choose.
I would try to avoid those things in life as well, I am thinking about if there is a mute one in life, what kind of thing will you block out?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: If there is a .Mute. button in life, what would you bloc

Good question. I've tried the mute button on my DH - sadly it doesn't work. I don't like fighting on TV so I always mute it. I think in life it would be nice to mute someone who is going on and on about something. Make you point the first time; don't repeat it 10 times.

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock
Re: If there is a .Mute. button in life, what would you bloc

Complainers. I am certainly guilty of this sometimes, but generally I have a sunny outlook and try really hard not to b*tch about small things.

Silly stuff I'd mute - the yappy dog that lives upstairs, the sound of the paintball videos SO likes to watch on Youtube, canned laughter on TV, my other upstairs neighbor's toilet which flushes very loudly several times each night around three a.m. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results