shape
carat
color
clarity

If money were no object, what would your dream job be?

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'd own and cook for a gastro pub/restaurant. Something with cozy wood furnishings, not too big, an eclectic menu, a great wine cellar, and at least a dozen beers on tap. I'd teach a couple cooking classes a month just for fun.

Basically, food + drink + people = my happy. :lol:

What about you?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be a princess.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh DeeJay, I can not read your post when I'm drinking or eating anything and especially if I am doing both. I now have 7Up and pretzel goldfish up my nose.

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
(I'm still pretty new to PS, but I'm picking up on a rather dry, wry sense of humor here. I love it! ;))

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be in a punk band. Sadly, there's little money to be made in punk.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be a princess.

You are already a princess. Pick something else :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:

Matata I almost choked on my coffee but it was worth it. Needed the laugh thank you.:kiss:
Dee feel free to share any of my options though I will say Princess is absolutely a clear favorite of mine as well :halo:.
I read an article a while ago and here were some of the jobs that stood out to me.8-)

1. Panda Hugger...sign me up!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/do-you-want-to-be-a-panda-hugger.219316/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/23/panda-nanny_n_5379929.html

2. National Geographic Traveler

3. Netflix Tagger
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/04/02/attention-binge-watchers-this-is-your-dream-job.html

4. Ben and Jerry's Flavor Guru (I could definitely get into this one and in the top ranks you earn 200K or more not bad)

5. Financial Dominatrix (this is my personal favorite for sweet Dee :lol: )
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/i-make-200k-a-year-demanding-money-from-men-online

Pintobean there is actually a job as a professional mattress jumper...I'd jump on that:razz:8-)
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/professional-mattress-jumper-is-an-actual-job.html

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was a University student many eons ago I had a great job, Mystery Diner, Patron and Guest. I actually got paid a small amount to eat in restaurants and fill in forms about the food and the service, go to Pubs and clubs and get served free drinks and fill in reports, and stay in hotels for free and they also had free flights to various places with a small payment for assessing and writing reports on things like cleanliness, helpfulness of staff etc. I've also been a mystery shopper both where I get paid and I get reimbursed for specific products they wanted me to buy.

Probably not my dream job but it was very good none the less.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Part time gardener. Just the light, fun stuff, deadheading etc.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean two of my friends work for Casper mattress! They LOVE LOVE LOVE their jobs and spend quite a bit of the day lounging around on mattresses! If you want her contact info (one is in management) let me know! Ha!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, my favorite job was working at the bridal registry at Macy's. I loved helping people pick out gifts, I loved all of the product knowledge and research, and I loved helping people when they came in to buy. I really enjoyed working in sales but I would want to combine it with my interest in jewelry. I think I would like to have the position that Perry held with Leon. Not necessarily for Leon, but something along those lines.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ER physician. Money isn't the object tho, it's age.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd live in the Caribbean and paint for a living. Then I'd go to New York for a couple of weeks each year, plus a number of European city breaks, all in high style. But mostly, I'd be on a beach somewhere with an easel. Hot weather, sandals, easy living. Mmm.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a sneaky suspicion that being a princess today isn't all it's cracked up to be. Not like the old days, when everybody deferred to you. Now we have long-angle lens, the internet, social media...must be awful being watched all the time, and having everything you wear criticized.

I'd much rather be anonymously rich. Wouldn't mind having a title - Lady Jambalaya - but would prefer to be an anonymous yet filthy-rich aristo.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Travel planner or the proprietor of a stationery store with in-house letterpress capabilities.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't decide:
-Antiques dealer/restorer
-Archaeologist

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

To represent my country in the Olympics. Fencing, swimming or diving. Then turn pro as a coach.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a second job for 21 years that I absolutely loved and I'd go back to it in a heartbeat. I taught astronomy online and on campus for our local community college. I don't have a degree in that field though so they let me go about 4 years ago (for accreditation purposes).

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I had a second job for 21 years that I absolutely loved and I'd go back to it in a heartbeat. I taught astronomy online and on campus for our local community college. I don't have a degree in that field though so they let me go about 4 years ago (for accreditation purposes).

What a neat thing to teach! I ended up taking an astronomy class in college, and it was one of the most fascinating things.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Hayley! It is actually a hobby of mine. My students always commented how great it was to have a teacher who truly loved their subject matter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results