clarity

IDJ upgrade policy

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does IDJ have an upgrade policy?

chele162

Rough_Rock
When I bought my 7 stone ring about 8 years ago, they told me that they did. They said that I could trade in that ring for credit of what I paid for a different ring. I haven’t used it though. I hope that’s what they still do.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I bought my 7 stone ring about 8 years ago, they told me that they did. They said that I could trade in that ring for credit of what I paid for a different ring. I haven’t used it though. I hope that’s what they still do.

But it's not transferable, correct?

chele162

Rough_Rock

I’m not sure, sorry. I kind of assumed that it wasn’t but I can’t say for sure. I hope that someone else will chime that knows because I am curious as well.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You should call Yuekitel to confirm, but I am very, very doubtful it's transferable.

Awhile back some of the super ideal vendors were talking about something similar and the upgrade is normally limited to the PURCHASER of the stone. This can create quite a pickle if things go sour with a couple, or the purchaser passes prior to the wearer and an upgrade is later wanted.

Some vendors will include both the purchaser and wearer as the original owners and honor the upgrade program with either party.

However, no one to my knowledge was extending that upgrade program to survivors, etc should the stones be passed down as heirlooms, or simply resold to a different party.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results