shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ question about eternity band

michkal

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I’m thinking about adding an emerald cut eternity band to my stack. Now that wolf/cbi is closing, I need a back up. IDJ is highly recommended here. They have emerald cut eternity bands on their website. Is there much difference in ordering that vs having them make one of “pricescope quality” stones? It would be on the smaller side, like 3 ct total because I’m stacking it with it others but I’d still love the gorgeous flashes of light of emerald cuts. Color isn’t as important to me. Thanks for all opinions! Any other options are welcome too.

isithering

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I’m thinking about adding an emerald cut eternity band to my stack. Now that wolf/cbi is closing, I need a back up. IDJ is highly recommended here. They have emerald cut eternity bands on their website. Is there much difference in ordering that vs having them make one of “pricescope quality” stones? It would be on the smaller side, like 3 ct total because I’m stacking it with it others but I’d still love the gorgeous flashes of light of emerald cuts. Color isn’t as important to me. Thanks for all opinions! Any other options are welcome too.

Hi,
I am in process of getting an emerald cut eternity band from them. I am getting slightly bigger size 0.50 each stone.
What is the priscope quality stones? I have a quote for F Vs stones … would they not use good quality stones ?

Reactions: Kya

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Pricescope quality" usually means better cut stones because we tend to be pickier about cut than the average people. However, I think
it usually relates to round stones. Not sure if it really relates to emerald cuts. You would need to ask IDJ.

Reactions: Kya

isithering

Rough_Rock
"Pricescope quality" usually means better cut stones because we tend to be pickier about cut than the average people. However, I think
it usually relates to round stones. Not sure if it really relates to emerald cuts. You would need to ask IDJ.

Thank You! I was mainly concerned with them being elongated than anything else

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Hello,

When my wedding band was stolen I had a certain budget from the insurance company and ID Jewely made me exactly what I wanted .19 pointers 4.8 carats I got H color Vs1 stones and I am very happy. They will make you what ever you want 674117

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results