shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ jackets have arrived safely from across the pond :)

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Hi all :)) thanks to so many of you lovely ladies on here ( yes Cellentani, aldjewy, Mara,stargurl, enerchi and HOT) I mean you :naughty:

I am the proud recipient of a pair of 6 mm 3 pointer jackets. They give my 1.5ctw OEC studs some serious blingage power! I confess to already considering the 5 pointer jackets to get more of a floral look :Up_to_something: Does anyone know what the upgrade policy is with IDJ?

Luann was very responsive and helpful with email communication and I will definitely buy from them again....

_4249.jpg

_4250.jpg

_4251.jpg

_4252.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Yay!! they are there safe and sound!! And looking SUPER SPARKLY! Perfect fit for your studs--- woo hoo!! You're gonna love these babies!! They just amp up any pair of studs you put in there!! enjoy :bigsmile:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
They look gorgeous! Well done and glad to know they arrived safe and sound!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1362538964|3397556 said:

Yay!! they are there safe and sound!! And looking SUPER SPARKLY! Perfect fit for your studs--- woo hoo!! You're gonna love these babies!! They just amp up any pair of studs you put in there!! enjoy :bigsmile:

Indeed enerchi I am already jonesing for a pair of blue sapphires :cheeky:
misskittycat said:
Why thank you MKC are you still considering a pair?

_4255.jpg

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1362538964|3397556 said:

Indeed enerchi I am already jonesing for a pair of blue sapphires :cheeky:
misskittycat said:
Why thank you MKC are you still considering a pair?

_4256.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! They look major blingy in that pic!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
:) They do add super bling don't they? I love them with your studs! Just beautiful!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Am considering MizNina but I am actually off to see my jeweller next week to discuss some custom jackets with pears and round brilliants to complement a sapphire ring I have. It will be a lot more expensive but as it's a 5th anniversary present I think the budget might just stretch. If it's way too much I'll revert to the IDJ ones. Will keep you posted!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely beautiful! :love: They look perfect on you!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
They are so stunning, the size and pattern looks so great on you! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats on its safety arrival! :D

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi said:
Wow! They look major blingy in that pic!
Yes that's a pretty good pic for me I'm hopeless with a camera :twirl:
Jax172 said:
:) They do add super bling don't they? I love them with your studs! Just beautiful!
Thanks jax it sure takes the sparkle factor up a notch :sun:
misskittycat said:
Am considering MizNina but I am actually off to see my jeweller next week to discuss some custom jackets with pears and round brilliants to complement a sapphire ring I have. It will be a lot more expensive but as it's a 5th anniversary present I think the budget might just stretch. If it's way too much I'll revert to the IDJ ones. Will keep you posted!
Ok this sounds AMAZING look forward to hearing more...
junebug17 said:
Wow, absolutely beautiful! :love: They look perfect on you!
Thank you junebug
meredeth11 said:
They are so stunning, the size and pattern looks so great on you! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats on its safety arrival! :D
Thanks meredeth I thought i wouldhave liked slightly fewer stones and larger for more of a floral look but these are really growing on me

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Beautiful!

I am still waiting for mine -- two pairs, 6mm with 3pt and 5mm with 5pt. I love the floral look too, so could not help and get it anyway for colored stone studs which I do not have any yet.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
They look amaze balls! Check with Yekutiel but I'm pretty sure you can send them back and upgrade to the 5 pointers if you want.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
hawaiianorangetree|1362574557|3397805 said:
They look amaze balls! Check with Yekutiel but I'm pretty sure you can send them back and upgrade to the 5 pointers if you want.

Ditto. I am sure that Yekutiel would be happy to swap them for you. However, I think they look pretty darn amazing as they are!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
HOT DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :cheeky: :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
They look GORGEOUS with your OECs!!!!! :love: :love: :love: So blingalicious and they look perfect on you!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful. Upgrading should not be a problem. I ordered 3 pointers and then changed my mind and switched to 5 pointers. After I brought the 5 pointers home, there was a problem with the jackets and I exchanged them without any problem whatsoever.

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
bluemoon2|1362572068|3397795 said:
Stunning! Beautiful!

I am still waiting for mine -- two pairs, 6mm with 3pt and 5mm with 5pt. I love the floral look too, so could not help and get it anyway for colored stone studs which I do not have any yet.

Ooh super exciting bluemoon be sure to post pics :))
hawaiianorangetree said:
Thanks HOT I have spoken and he is happy to upgrade I just wish I could see a pic of a 6mm 3 point jacket next to a 6 mm 5 point jacket
yennyfire said:
hawaiianorangetree|1362574557|3397805 said:

Ditto. I am sure that Yekutiel would be happy to swap them for you. However, I think they look pretty darn amazing as they are!!!
Thanks Yenny
Sarahbear621 said:
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: heheh
stargurl78 said:
They look GORGEOUS with your OECs!!!!! :love: :love: :love: So blingalicious and they look perfect on you!
Thanks stargurl :kiss:
JLW05 said:
Very beautiful. Upgrading should not be a problem. I ordered 3 pointers and then changed my mind and switched to 5 pointers. After I brought the 5 pointers home, there was a problem with the jackets and I exchanged them without any problem whatsoever.
Ooh JLW I want to talk to you as you did what I am considering! Tell me why did you change your mind? Do you have a before and after pic? Is there a much more floral like appearance with five pointers? Lastly can I ask how big your studs are? Sorry for all the questions! It's just a long way to send them back for an upgrade if the difference in size is negligible :wavey:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
MizNina, I have an eternity band that has 5pts next to 3pts alternating, if you want to see the difference in scale?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
misskittycat said:
MizNina, I have an eternity band that has 5pts next to 3pts alternating, if you want to see the difference in scale?
I'm currently debating 3 v 5 pointers and would LOVE to see your picture!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Rosebloom said:
misskittycat said:
I'm currently debating 3 v 5 pointers and would LOVE to see your picture!

MKC that would be great if its not too much trouble :))

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Sure!

Excuse the cr@ptastic iPhone photos, but at least you will get a sense of proportion, no?

ringeternity2.png

ringeternity.png

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Note - the stones are bezeled and millgrained.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the picture - very helpful. And I love that band! I've never seen one like that before and I think it's just stunning!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful on you! I never tire of seeing those jackets and I still love my 2 pairs. I know what you mean about upgrading - I have 3-pointers in jackets, but Yekutiel modified a single jacket with 5-pointers to make a halo pendant with a tranny. I made the mistake of holding the pendant up to my ear and now I'm considering 5-point jackets. Sigh.....

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and so blingy!!

I gotta say I love the ring in your avatar, too!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1362824918|3400478 said:
Thank you so much for the picture - very helpful. And I love that band! I've never seen one like that before and I think it's just stunning!

Thanks Rosebloom! It's inspired by the Tiffany Jazz ring but has millgrain to match my wedding set:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP00500&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+3-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+jazz&search=1

BGD make a similar one:

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/wedding-and-anniversary-bands/eternity-bands/alternating-bezel-eternity-18k-white-gold-5397w18

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1362577525|3397838 said:

What she said!!!

TracyBear

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Looooooooooove iiiiiiiiit

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results