shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ- great to work with!

SallyA

Rough_Rock
I’m so appreciative of PriceScopers’ recommendations to work with IDJ for my eternity band. After two visits to NYC to meet them and see options, my fiancé and I selected a 3.95ct round brilliant, 18k white gold, “PriceScope quality” eternity band. They are making it for me now and I should have it in 2-3 weeks. Lee has been so responsive and kind, and very patient with all of my questions. I can’t wait to meet my beautiful new ring in person and will definitely share photos when I do.

And...I’m having IDJ reset an opal into a new pendant (using diamonds harvested from an old ring I had as accents). I have full faith it will be beautiful! I’ll share photos of it too when I get it.

If you are considering an eternity band, put IDJ at the top of your list!

FinleysMom

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I spoke with Lee last month...I don’t think that I even mentioned PS during our conversation ..I WAS TOO EXCITED, lol! She was very nice, not pushy at all and she offered great options for purchasing diamond studs. I am very happy with my purchase! Transaction was handled over the phone..btw.

FM

SallyA

Rough_Rock
UPDATE on IDJ... So I received my items back--the opal that was reset, the reset diamond solitaire, and most importantly, my NEW ETERNITY BAND! The workmanship on all of the items was very nice. I have a couple of challenges with the eternity band, but IDJ have been very good with communication (not surprising!) and we're working to resolve the challenges--which I'm sure they will do because they're so responsive. Once we have everything finalized, I'll post another update, with photos!
For now, fingers crossed we can get everything fixed as it needs to be and we'll be golden (and sparkly!).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results