shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ Emerald Eternity Band and Tennis Bracelet

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone - I haven't yet had a chance to post on some new IDJ pieces that I have received recently

To celebrate our one year anniversary in October, my husband got me an emerald eternity band from IDJ. It doesnt sit flush with my ring but I don't mind at all. Yeuketiel & his team were amazing to work with as always..

I have a right hand band that I wear for my wedding band by Maytal Hannah (picture attached), so I never actually had a band to go on the same hand as my E ring. My rings are also super dirty lol so not as sparkly as usual!

For Chrismakkuh, hubs wanted to take me to NYC to pick out a tennis bracelet. I settled on a three prong which i LOVE and never take off. The bracelet was a bit too big so Yeuketiel actually took two stones off and made them into studs for me!

IDJ is the best and cannot recommend them enough - quality, prices, customer service - they really are the whole package!!

These pics arent the best but just wanted to share - hiding my nails since I haven't had a mani in weeks!
IMG_4057.HEIC.jpeg IMG_4060.jpg.jpeg
IMG_4058.HEIC.jpeg

JoeQueen

Rough_Rock
I love how the jewelry looks on you. Is the bracelet around 7CTs? I recently saw your thread on buying a tennis necklace from IDJ.

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone - I haven't yet had a chance to post on some new IDJ pieces that I have received recently

To celebrate our one year anniversary in October, my husband got me an emerald eternity band from IDJ. It doesnt sit flush with my ring but I don't mind at all. Yeuketiel & his team were amazing to work with as always..

I have a right hand band that I wear for my wedding band by Maytal Hannah (picture attached), so I never actually had a band to go on the same hand as my E ring. My rings are also super dirty lol so not as sparkly as usual!

For Chrismakkuh, hubs wanted to take me to NYC to pick out a tennis bracelet. I settled on a three prong which i LOVE and never take off. The bracelet was a bit too big so Yeuketiel actually took two stones off and made them into studs for me!

IDJ is the best and cannot recommend them enough - quality, prices, customer service - they really are the whole package!!

These pics arent the best but just wanted to share - hiding my nails since I haven't had a mani in weeks!
IMG_4058.HEIC.jpeg

Congratulations! These are lovely on you.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very gorgeous! Congratulations!

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love how the jewelry looks on you. Is the bracelet around 7CTs? I recently saw your thread on buying a tennis necklace from IDJ.

Thank you!!! I love my necklace I never take it off lol!
Yes this was just under 7 i believe!!!

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Such beautiful pieces! Enjoy wearing them. Could I please ask what size diamonds the emerald eternity is please? It has been on my wishlist for so long :)

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful pieces! Enjoy wearing them. Could I please ask what size diamonds the emerald eternity is please? It has been on my wishlist for so long :)

Thank you! Yes of course. It's the 4 ct!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow amazing!!!! So lucky, love them all!

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Wow great finger coverage. Do you mind telling me your ring size? :)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Wow! How did I miss this thread??
Congrats on your beautiful new rings and bracelet!!
They are all GORGEOUS!!! :love:

Q

Queenie60

Lovely! Enjoy

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! What a great one year anniversary present! Good job hubs! Great choices that you can wear forever. Looks fabulous with everything else. Congratulations!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, beautiful! What a lovely ensemble, everything goes so well together!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Nice pairing !!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_4058.HEIC.jpeg

Beautiful Bling!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set of jewelry:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results