shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal Scope - With Diamond Set In Ring.

Dia123

Rough_Rock
I am looking to purchase an ideal scope.

Can you use it with the stone set in the ring rather than loose stone in the clear tray?

Thanks

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can use it on a stone that is set (at least I can).

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As long as the edge of the scope is parallel with the girdle of the diamond, it should work, I believe.

Dia123

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, I'm based in the UK. Apart from this website does anyone know how to get hold of an ideal scope. Its 10 days delivery and $40 dollars postage and i could do with it sooner. TIA

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen @oldminer's website (in his signature IIRC) - I am sure that he sells them and can expedite delivery.

@Wink at High Performance Diamonds might also be able to provide one with rapid shipment.

We in the UK are somewhat at the mercy of international post, but if you are willing to pay the money (and it does cost more to ship quickly!) then it should be possible :)

You can always make a DIY version using coloured paper - I can't think who has one as their avatar picture now but it's definitely possible!

EDIT: It has been done (and I was thinking of flyingpig's DIY ASETscope in their avatar :) ) but obviously the official thing is much better!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diy-aset-and-ideal-scope.226126/

Dia123

Rough_Rock
Thanks ooohshiny, ive put up another post to see if there is anyone with any UK stock. If not i will order and wait. Thanks mate.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results