shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. Has anyone dealt with ID jewelry? I remember reading that they were trustworthy a few years ago, but haven't heard anything recently.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lots of people on PS have with happy results, search on their name.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I bought a pair of 1.5tcw diamond huggies from them about 6 weeks ago. Fabulous service, I am really happy.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! I've worked with Luann and she's very nice.

Just ask for "Pricescope quality diamonds" if you decide to work with them.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat|1404204819|3704310 said:
Yes, I bought a pair of 1.5tcw diamond huggies from them about 6 weeks ago. Fabulous service, I am really happy.

Misskittycat -

I have a pair of IDJ huggies that are 1.5cttw but they are inside/outside huggies so the diamonds are smaller than I'd like and am thinking about trading them in for the 1.5ct five stone ones. Do you have any pictures, especially earshots?

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I am another happy customer !!
I had a great experience with them and I also worked with Luanne.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a happy customer, too. I have 2.80 eternity, .40ctw bezel earrings and a 4.20 bezel tennis bracelet. If you are picky about clarity, make sure you stress ps quality but you don't want to go below si1 and no carbon spots. Quite honestly, if the stones are small, si2 imho is not an issue because the cut is so good. I reset 3 small diamonds .75ctw from my mil's ring into a pendant. When louped, they are full of carbon and probably I/J in color and only good cut but irl they are sparkly and white. If you are on a tight budget IDJ is great. You can also check with David Klass. He can work within any budget and will go over and beyond to make you happy.
What were you thinking of having made?

perfect_in_3_s_opt_-_0.jpg

bezeled__1.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Add me to the "happy IDJ customer" list! I have a few items that are IDJ produced and not an issue in the bunch! I own the jackets, a 1/2 eternity, an OEC setting, a custom made RG DBTY bracelet and a princess eternity band. Every item is well made and high quality. Yekutiel is a dream to deal with.

I hope you enjoy your shopping experience!

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your replies! May be looking for a marquise stone soon. My choices so far are good old gold and idj. Two great vendors!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results