shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry studs

Ch176

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! Long long time lurker here. From the wonderful advice on this forum I have worked with Whiteflash on several occasions. I'm now looking for some diamond studs and I've seen many posts here about successful experiences with ID Jewelry (whiteflash has been too pricey for these). They've found me a pair of studs meeting my price range and size that are eye clean and excellent cut. But they have no other info/specs to share on them but color and clarity, and an AGI appraisal stating 'excellent' cut. I'm not looking for ACA or even fully certified stones but I guess I was expecting a bit more info. For those that have worked with ID in the past - is this standard operating procedure? Should I just trust their experience/eyes, and have them shipped to me and check them out? Thanks!

Edited to change AGS to AGI...it is not an AGS cert

Q

Queenie60

No - I would ask for all images prior to purchase. You will need to evaluate them thoroughly - It's been my experience that Yekutiel is very willing to provide any and all information you request. And you want to review the certification. Don't accept vague information.

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Can you share your budget and target size?

Ch176

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for J, SI1-2 (eye clean), excellent cut (but doesn't need to be ACA) in the 2-2.5 tcw range for around $7kish

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you mean GIA not AGI?

Give them the criteria, ask them to get you the best they can for your budget, and they will usually call in prospective stones and review them and take images of them. They are really good people and they do their darndest to make you happy. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results