shape
carat
color
clarity

Iceman needs a favor :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
I changed my subject it looks like the ones somebody uses to find a diamond
1.gif

From all the Chat lines Ive loged in 10,000 some posts since 1999.

I need a short email from people that know that I have sold jewelry or that Im in the busines of selling jewelry on these chat lines under the name Iceman on the chatlines, such as DT ect. Also people that know me by this name on the chat lines.

I dont keep customers emails , so I find this might be easier.

Ive been doing this for so long and didnt think I would ever be questioned on the subject.

Who knows me as the iceman and knows I sell jewelry.

Long story, On somebody with a lot of money trying to muscle me out of what is mine. I have the name Iceman Trademarked. Ive been the Iceman since I can remember back in the 1980's

Ive had a real emotional full plate this year and this was the cherry on the cake. The worst was coming home and finding a life long friend in the river with her hands , head and feet chopped off .

Thanks to you all
1.gif

The Iceman
Email to
mailto:[email protected]

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the emails. The more the better.

Its stuns me to have to prove that I am the Iceman.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
to put it more simply ~ some confusion on what Im looking for.

I’m contacting all my clients I've done business with, business associates, etc.,and chatline and ask for a little written statement identifying me as The Iceman and have sold them jewelry as that name.

Inbetween clients now I think this is posted right

Thanks again

The Iceman

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Iceman,

2.gif

Hope you can get that taken care of. Thank God for us, there is only one Iceman.
rolleyes.gif
2.gif
And you're it.
wavey.gif
rodent.gif
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results