shape
carat
color
clarity

ice skating proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wedding_crasher

Rough_Rock
I was thinking of proposing while ice skating. I know my girlfriend doesn''t like the idea of a public proposal so I thought about renting out a skating rink (they have hourly rentals) and doing it that way. Most of them also play music so I thought about making a CD with a few random songs on it first (to throw her off). When one of our songs comes on, I''ll "accidentally" fall and pop the question then.

I have a couple concerns though...How to get her there on the right date and time I need to and how to keep her from catching on when we get there and no one else is skating? Any thoughts/suggestions? Should I not bother renting it out and just do it in the center of the ice where no one usually skates?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a woman, I can tell you right now that she WILL catch on as soon as she sees that no one else is there. If you propose with others there and do it in the middle of the rink, that will be a public proposal....which it sounds like she doesn''t want. So maybe you could compromise and rent out the rink but propose to her right *before* you get there....then you can enjoy your 1-2 hours of total privacy newly-engaged bliss while skating around the rink to your "your" songs.
1.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
You can do it during public session. Just "trip" in a corner and as you''re on one knee getting back up, pop the question. You can even start your speech as you''re moving towards the corner and trip just in time to when you would pop the question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results