shape
carat
color
clarity

I wish I had $21,000 kicking around...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...cuz I want the ring I tried on today. OMG, so sparkly. I went to Tiffany & Co today to try on the Etoile and Lucida solitaires, cuz I''m not sure if I want a semi-bezel or an X-Prong ring. The Etoile was SO heavy. Like ridiculously heavy. The Lucida was super dainty and lovely. But in the end, I''m an Etoile girl and hope to have my 1ct diamond re-set one day into a T&C knock-off. But, if I had $21,000 just kicking around, I woulda just bought the Tiffany Etoile 1ct (D/VVS2) ring, ha!

I have a diamond from my previous marriage that I''d like to do something with. I wish I could just use it for an e-ring with my SO, but I don''t think she''s gonna go for that. So maybe I should make an Etoile right hand ring? Is that weird? My GF isn''t into bling, so when we do get engaged I''m not sure I''ll even get a solitaire (since I''m proposing to her) and maybe I''ll just get a wedding band.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
I think the etoile ring would make a lovely RHR. Seems such a shame to let a perfectly good diamond sit around unused.
1.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
if you figure out how to come up with 21,000$ let me in on the secret!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
and you definitely need to find a use for that 1ct stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results