shape
carat
color
clarity

I was itching for some pearls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
and I just got these..

TahitianBaroqueTAN200-243.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
and these..

Attachments

• TahitianPearlNecklaceTAN100-1086.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 403

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
HOLY MOTHER OF........ (yup) PEARL!! Loverly, loverly, loverly!! The second ones especially. I''ve been looking for some dove gray pearls of at least 9-10mm to match some earrings I have. Where did you buy these lovelies?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
All from Pearl Paradise. The tahitian baroques are 8.2-10.9mm and the round tahitians are 8.4-11.2mm (the best size range for me). The double strands are freshwater AAA 7.5-8.0mm.

I have been contemplating getting some akoyas, but freshwater pearls always win hands down for me because it is solid nacre and is unlikely to peel over many years, unlike akoyas. However, the hanadamas are beckoning because their lustre looks so good..

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 4:33:42 PM
Author: Upgradable
HOLY MOTHER OF........ (yup) PEARL!! Loverly, loverly, loverly!! The second ones especially. I''ve been looking for some dove gray pearls of at least 9-10mm to match some earrings I have. Where did you buy these lovelies?
Thank you! These are silvery blue, as they have described on the Pearl Paradise website.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/8/2009 4:36:15 PM
Author: simplysplendid

Thank you! These are silvery blue, as they have described on the Pearl Paradise website.
OM goodness! I cannot wait to see these on you! I''m digging the silvery blue sooo much
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''m in total
30.gif
with them... So when will you get them?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 4:36:15 PM

SHOTGUN!! If you ever feel a need to adopt these out, make sure to let me know!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a way to itch for some pearls in a BIG way! I love my silver-blue akoyas and have been itching for a tahitian baroque necklace. I can''t wait to see these!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I was seriously thinking about #2. Can''t wait to see neck shots of all these lovelies.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Now that''s what I call buying in style!

Looking forward to seeing them around your neck SS!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, awesome pearls! Yah, thats shopping in style!
3.gif
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you every one!

D&T, I hope this will come soon. It takes about 3- 5 days for international shipment and I haven''t heard them say they have shipped my order. I''ll wait another day before asking for the tracking number.

y2kitty, why didn''t you get this? I saw it just a day before I purchased it and love it, what other strands were you looking at? There are so many beautiful necklaces on PP that it is quite hard to decide, I swear I would have bought another one if I have the budget.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
What a shopping spree! Can''t wait to see the neck shots.

Don''t you just love waiting for the mail when there''s something exciting coming your way?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 4:49:37 PM
Author: DiaDiva

Don''t you just love waiting for the mail when there''s something exciting coming your way?
Absolutely! I love presents, even if I bought them for myself
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 5:05:28 PM
Date: 9/9/2009 4:49:37 PM

Author: DiaDiva

Absolutely! I love presents, even if I bought them for myself
9.gif

I totally agree
9.gif
- that''s the story of my life....hahaha

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SimplySplendid and DiaDiva, you two ladies make me laugh!
9.gif

SS, those are GORGEOUS pearls, what a way to scratch that itch!
2.gif
1.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
simplysplendid, I am torn between a multi-color or a solid Tahitian strand. And when it comes down to solid I was torn between 3 - the one you got, a more silvery one, and a cherry one.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Phoenix!

Hi y2kitty, I decided on that strand because I know that colour will complement my skin tone. I look best in lighter greys rather than darker greys, even for clothing. You might wish to run through your wardrobe and see what shades of grey looks best on you or whether brown or teal looks better on you. That way, you can gauge what colour of the tahitian pearls will look best on you. Multicolour is fabulous too, that''s why I chose a multicolour baroque. For the classic rounds, I prefer solid colours as it is more timeless. If the budget allows, I would buy a multicolour round strand too. Hope you can decide on which one you like the most soon!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I ended up getting the Kamoka tin cup, which was more in my price range than a strand.

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
How will you choose which to wear each day? All so lovely in their own way! I look forward to your neckshots simplysplendid!
36.gif

Y2Kitty - I also have admired the Kamoka Tin Cups and would love to see neckshots of that necklace too!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow I can''t wait to see your pics of them! I''d be sooooo anxious to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results