shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to tell her I love her & I can make a difference~

successis

Rough_Rock
Hello,I comes from China,she is my classmate,and I like her have already seven years since I was a middle school student.After college entrance examination,she went to a key university,while I just went to a normal university.One night I asked her what kind of boys does she like,she answered me that she likes the boy who can make a difference.How I want to told her I really like her,but I do not have the courages,I know I just have nothing.At college,I have much free time,so I decided to make a difference to showing to her I can cerate a miracle.Sometimes I think maybe that is the power of love,and for her,I will try my best to do everything that I think it is willing to do,until succeed.After a long consideration,I find a way.My family have done the business of jade article for thirty years,our main market is our homeland.So if I can make our home busniess world spread,it must be a real success.Although my english is not very good,although many people laughed at me ,even said I was silly.I still persist doing it,as the CEO of Apple-- Steven.jobs have ever said:following your inner voice,don't waste time on others' opinion,just do it.First I sent a email to many American Gem & Jewellery companies to introduce our company,but received very little replies.Also I tried to search job-wanted people in the USA who can promote sales.Unfortunately,it had little responds as well.I do understand thousands afar and make others trust me is quiet difficult.However,without trust we can do nothing,isn't it?Now I have a new idea which I need some partners,so I can design and produce high quality jade articles full of Chinese characteristics,our partners in the USA can promote the goods.I feel it's a overwhelming superiority.To be honest,I am not sure whether have people can trust me.At least I have ever tried,for love,for her.Dear friends,hope you can give me some advice~ really appreciate you~~

successis

Rough_Rock
The people of the United States is not very enthusiastic? The world is not a family? don't have any advice,feel a little disappointed ;(

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
The people here are very sympathetic and compassionate. However, I don't know what kind of advice you're looking for and I'm sure the others don't either. Are you wanting advice about your girl? About your business?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
successis|1319553071|3047226 said:
One night I asked her what kind of boys does she like,she answered me that she likes the boy who can make a difference.

Did you ask the girl what she meant by this? Perhaps she didn't mean success in the form of expanding your family business and taking over the world Steve Jobs=style. Maybe she meant someone who volunteers with kids or homeless people and makes a difference in their lives. Maybe she meant someone who is studying for a career in green/environmentally conscience related jobs and makes a difference that way. Maybe she meant someone who is involved in the health care, teaching or social work industries. Point is, there are a lot of ways to "make a difference."

Bottom line is, you should just be yourself. If she likes you, she likes you. If not, someone else will like you. Just ask her out (coffee, lunch, dinner, walk in the park, group outing), get to know each other and see what happens! And ask her what she meant by someone who can make a difference, as maybe it's something you already do or are interested in doing.

I have no business suggestions for you. Maybe someone else can help with that topic.

successis

Rough_Rock
some advice for business,the idea that search for partners.is it suitable?or why ,thank you ,very much~ =)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
successis|1319638150|3047919 said:
some advice for business,the idea that search for partners.is it suitable?or why ,thank you ,very much~ =)

If you are looking for business partners here on this website I'm afraid you are in the wrong place. If you are looking to sell something, you are also in the wrong place.

I live in China and I actually understand a bit of what you're saying, culturally - but I can assure you that this is not the place to find the advice you seek. You would have better luck finding an expat in China to talk with in person. Your english is very good, but it is not quite good enough to discuss a topic with so much depth.

Good luck!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, cehra! Good advice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results