shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I found it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, in my search for cushion info, I ran across this... LOL!

http://famousdiamonds.tripod.com/ebaydiamonds.html

Click for a picture... it''s the hunk of canary sitting there ;-)

This fancy yellow diamond had a relatively vague description as follows: "The Monea 124-carat fancy yellow rough diamond has been fashioned into seven beautiful gem quality diamonds, the largest being this 52-carat intense fancy canary yellow radiant cut fit for your lovely wife, head of state, investor, collector or Queen of Lesotho. Name this diamond after your sweetheart the way Richard Burton did for his lovely wife Liz Taylor. The origin of this rough diamond was South Africa. It has been fashioned into this intense fancy yellow diamond by master diamond cutter Walter V. in Antwerp, Belgium... this gem took 9 months to cut ....we will fly the winner of this bid to Antwerp, Belgium to meet the master diamond cutters and to recieve his or her gem. A fantastic weekend trip on us. So lets get the bidding started at $1.2 million. ''Diamond dealers and millionaires welcome.'' 100% satisfaction. All money returned within 7 days if not satisfied." Unfortunately, the seller does not list the clarity of the stone, or a GIA certificate. The stone is radiant cut with a cushion-shaped outline. They did indeed want $1.2 million for the opening bid.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very interesting pages! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results