shape
carat
color
clarity

I think Fabulous Nails are Fabulous Jewelry too!

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Your nails are amazing - I adore long nails but I do wonder how you do normal day to day activities with the large crystals / adornments? Do they catch on clothing etc?

matildalxy

Rough_Rock
Your nails are amazing - I adore long nails but I do wonder how you do normal day to day activities with the large crystals / adornments? Do they catch on clothing etc?

I get use to long nails, i can do anything with it, cooking typeing...etc
Mose of the cryatals dose not catch on clothing, my nailartist put gel around the side of those crystals to prevent it happen.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not for me, sorry.

May have something to do with having worked in controlled environment at the onset of my professional life in pharma and food manufacturing industries where jewellery, make-up including nail polish, falsies such as eyelashes and nails are forbidden.

DK :))

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Can you tell us more about the ring with the pink stone? It's beautiful. I would love to see close ups of the ring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you wear them like this all the time?

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I admire these kind of nails but I could not sit throughout the mani session and wait for them to be done. I would walk out within an hour (done or not, I am leaving) :D . Not to mention I would ripe them off as I could not do my job or go through my long hair (which I often do).

matildalxy

Rough_Rock
I admire these kind of nails but I could not sit throughout the mani session and wait for them to be done. I would walk out within an hour (done or not, I am leaving) :D . Not to mention I would ripe them off as I could not do my job or go through my long hair (which I often do).

True they do take long time to have them put on!! My nail lady does a good job, give me solid nails I have never ripe them off not even a crystal. And I wear a glove when I need to wash my hair by myself.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look ultra glam but i can't stand the feel of nail polish on my nails
I can feel it and it feels heavy

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look ultra glam but i can't stand the feel of nail polish on my nails
I can feel it and it feels heavy

I used to paint my own nails, however, they do not stay on long as I hate the look of chipped nail polish.

I feel more "dressed" if I paint them with a coat or two quick drying shimmering nail polish for an event, for them to be taken off afterwards as soon as I can see chips on them.

Never had false nails - it is a big no no in my line of work until recently.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results