shape
carat
color
clarity

~~~***** i need some of those PS DUST please! *****~~~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
some of you might have remembered that i had some issues with the photo company that we booked. to give you an idea, the photographer that we want and originally booked is not working for the company anymore and the company did not tell us about it! they waited up to the day that we were doing our e-pics!!!

we were assigned a different photographer (a new hire) for the e-pic session and i must admit that FI & i had a verrry good vibe with him. he told us of his photog background when he was in Brazil and we can tell that he knows how to make us "pose" and still look natural. FI told me that we should give him a chance and look at his portfolio and our e-pic proofs before we request a different photographer OR *gulp* go with a different photog company.

i need DUST because... the e-pics are in and their telling us they have the new photog''s extensive wedding day portfolio ready for us to look at!!!! i''m excited! i''m hoping that we''ll love the pictures so i don''t have to worry with finding a new one!!!

shower me with some PS dust dust DUST please!!!!!

TIA!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
~*~*~*~*~*~DUST~*~*~*~*~*~DUST~*~*~*~*~*~DUST~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you come back with good news, cleo!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I hope you love the pics too!!! The fact that you guys got on well is already a big plus. :) *DUST*DUST*DUST*

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
*Dust* for my date twin! It sounds very promising!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
DUST!!!!!!!!!! And be sure to share some pics from the e session!
9.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 9:16:37 AM
Author: princessplease
DUST!!!!!!!!!! And be sure to share some pics from the e session!
9.gif
+1!

let us know how it goes!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies! IT WORKED!!!! i love the photos! i''ll post some as soon as i get a copy!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Can''t wait to see them!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST*** good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results